scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer

What do you use for better sleep while on cycle?

I've always been some what of an insomniac, but while on my first cycle i noticed it was a lot worse. I'd like to get better rest on my next one since i dont' feel i got 100% out of this last cycle and rest is one of the reasons why. Any suggestions from expierience?

Also off topic please take a look at the pic of some gear i posted in the pic section. Thanks

++++ is offline Banned
    valium

hgh

bump
    anyone else? anything non perscription. I've been offered ambien by my doc but i wanna make it a last resort

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    melatonin you can buy it any where pretty much its a natural occuring substance in you brain and you wake up with out any hang over

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mr busta sweat View Post
    melatonin you can buy it any where pretty much its a natural occuring substance in you brain and you wake up with out any hang over
    agree!

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Melatonin, Kava Root, and Valerian Root.

Melatonin gives me nightmares though, and I know that Im not the only one.

Of course you can always opt for a product containing Diphenhydramine, ie- all the OTC sleep aids. Benadryl (an anti-allergy medication) contains the exact same ingredient.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Busta sweat View Post
    x2..

Tried melatonin helps a little getting to sleep. Just not staying asleep. I'll try the valarian root. Do you drink the valarian root tea or take it a pill form?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Tried melatonin helps a little getting to sleep. Just not staying asleep. I'll try the valarian root. Do you drink the valarian root tea or take it a pill form?
    Pill. As with steroids though make sure that you are using a seller that is tried and true. The supplement industry is barely (if at all) regulated by the FDA. And, again, like with steroid suppliers you do not always get what you have orderd. I'll PM you a couple of links to good and trusted sources for vitamins, minerals, and various supplements.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    worst case scenario get your doc to prescribe you some xanax..always works for me

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    GHB.. or GBL, it is a AWESOME drug as long as you respect it.. you get 8 hours worth of sleep in 3-4 hours, decrease amount of time you require before recovery.. also kicks your natural growth hormone by 1600%... Gives you munchies like weed and increases sex drive and performance. Not liver toxic, it si a naturally occuring protien that is untraceable in your system (look up nick nolte's DUI where he blew 0%) since it turns into carbon dioxide and water in your system.. Best of all it is legal in most of europe.. Just became illegal in the UK last december

I'm in the states GHB is illegal here.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I'm in the states GHB is illegal here.
    edit, rec drug talk

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    worst case scenario get your doc to prescribe you some xanax..always works for me
    No offense but that is one f'd up Dr you have. Hey doc I cannot sleep, here take some benzo's. Ridiculous! And for the record xanax is great for stage 1 sleep but is AWFUL for REM sleep and that is why you wake up feeling tired as crap. Cuz you did not get any of the recuperative sleep in the REM phase, its a FACT that xanax is NOT good for sleep.

ar-gun is offline Junior Member
    get a vanilla dutch master gut it and fill it up with the nicest mary jane you could find and smoke it every night lol

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Maybe by the State law, but that is over-ridden by Federal law and Federal law still says it is illegal. By the way I'm pretty sure you guys are not allowed to talk about recreational drug use.. FYI

hey to Ar-gun---before you get into trouble, edit your post---since you are new here, I thought I would tell you!

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ++++ View Post
    valium

hgh
    This is the most surefire way.

Yeah...as stated above any benzodiazapine will GREATLY enhance your ability to fall asleep. Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, to name a few will make you relaxed and drowsy. It doesn't hurt that they are potent anti-anxiety agents and will set your mind at ease. Your body does tend to develop a tolerance to these drugs fairly quickly though.

And quit or reduce caffeine. Blows my mind how much people underate the potential side effects of caffeine because it is legal. Truth is is that it's a moderately potent stimulant with a long half-life and certainly can interfere with sleep hygeine. Don't exercise, consume alcohol, or use nicotine for 3 to 4 hours before bed. ALWAYS wake up at the same time. I had a psycho-pathology proffessor once who told me that in just having his patients be absolutely certain that they wake up at the same time that he was able to significantly help with his patents sleep patterns.

i do love the hgh sleep!!!!

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Busta sweat View Post
    Yea I use over the counter melatonin spray, if it doesnt kick in in an hour or so I'll take some over the counter sleeping aids. My job keeps me pretty tired though lol.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Yeah...as stated above any benzodiazapine will GREATLY enhance your ability to fall asleep. Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, to name a few will make you relaxed and drowsy. It doesn't hurt that they are potent anti-anxiety agents and will set your mind at ease. Your body does tend to develop a tolerance to these drugs fairly quickly though.
    I can take as many benzo's as I want and stay up easily. stupid body.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    edit, rec drug talk
    Sorry if i was breaking board rules, no rec drug talk please edit

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    No offense but that is one f'd up Dr you have. Hey doc I cannot sleep, here take some benzo's. Ridiculous! And for the record xanax is great for stage 1 sleep but is AWFUL for REM sleep and that is why you wake up feeling tired as crap. Cuz you did not get any of the recuperative sleep in the REM phase, its a FACT that xanax is NOT good for sleep.
    no shit, they get generous compensation when they push new drugs onto patients. IMO for the best sleep go with Mary Jane.

Yeah the VA hospital perscribed me xanax at 1mg as needed when i was first discharged. Sometimes i'd take 1 and completley forget that i'd taken it then take another one then not remember anything from the night before and wake up the next morning with the door to my apt wide open in january with the shower running and no one in it and my underwear on the lampshade and my pants on backwards. My body doesn't respond nicley to xanax. lol Maybe sometime down the road when my financial situation is better i'll get to experience that HGH sleep

Thread Information