morrison110 is offline New Member

Steroids after accutane?????

I've had acne since age 15 (now 21). Last year my acne was getting better as I was taking minocycline. I than took test & deca for roughly 8 weeks till November. Acne came back hard and wasn't going away, so went onto Accutane from Jan-June which made it come out really bad! Now acne is all cleared up with miner scares on shoulder.

Would like to go back onto a cycle or two... Any suggestions on what to take? I do not want to go back on accutane!...

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    try b5. It only works for some people. I have really bad bacne after my first cycle and after taking 2500 mg twice a day it started to clear up. I also got some nutragema redness relief acne scrub and use that 2-3 times a day in the shower. It's not 100% but after months of trying different strategies this one works the best for me. good luck.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Lots of suggestions in the forum..... run a search on acne and you'll find most of them in one thread.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I ran sustanon and got real bad acne. I tried everything until accutane got rid of the acne. When I researched accutane, the articles said that accutane actually shrinks the sebaceous glands causing less oils to be secreted. It's a "cure" not a temporary fix. I am currently on a Test P/EQ/Deca cycle (150/100/150 per week), yeah very low doses. But I get good results with no acne. Good luck

Thread Information