Herculezzz is offline New Member

proviron same as arimidex ???

hello ,

Im gonna start a cycle :
    12 weeks sustanon 750 mg
    10 weeks deca 500 mg
    first 4 or 5 weeks dinabol or anadrol 40 mg a day ...

i cant get arimidex where i live but i can get proviron .. so the question does it work like the arimidex ???

Im 27 years old ...training from 1997 .... thats my 2nd cycle ... weight 178 lb ... tall 174 cm ...

thanks.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    i read something recently that suggested so. i dont know anything.

anyone know anything?

matt77 is offline Member
    Proviron can be used like an AI but it would still be advised to have an AI on hand because of its limited effectivness as acting like an AI. Go to the profiles section and read the profiles for both. It will give you a better understanding on how they work. One thing is I will add is do not use Proviron in your PCT. Using any type of steroid in a PCT is old school thought and just makes it harder to recover.

thanks matt but i cant get AI in my country ...so any advice ?

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Herculezzz View Post
    thanks matt but i cant get AI in my country ...so any advice ?
    Same here, where do you live?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I agree with matt77. Proviron is not to be relied upon as an AI.

Maybe you can try ordering from ar-r ?

matt77 is offline Member
    Ar-r is all I could recommend trying. Does your source not carry AIs too? Most sources I've ever seen carries at least one AI. I wouldn't cycle without having one on hand.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    If Ar-r doen't work then Prov will be better than nothing. Remember OP this isn't an AI. It has mild AI properties, very mild. Nothing compared to EXE or Dex. If this is your only option then sure, keep it on hand.

sorry for the late guys .... im gonna order from ar-r i hope its come to me .. i live over seas but the question what should i order liquid letro or liquiDex ??? i want to order 3 bottles is there any discount ?

thanks.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Herculezzz View Post
    sorry for the late guys .... im gonna order from ar-r i hope its come to me .. i live over seas but the question what should i order liquid letro or liquiDex ??? i want to order 3 bottles is there any discount ?

thanks.
    Liquidex is what you want to get and they have their combo offer where you get so much off.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea where people get the impression that Proviron acts like an Anti-E. Please someone educate me.

To my knowledge, and the reason I include Proviron in my cycles, is that it 1) acts as a DHT derivative, 2) makes more testosterone available by binding to SHBG.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    [QUOTE=carbo;5376635]I have no idea where people get the impression that Proviron acts like an Anti-E. Please someone educate me./QUOTE]

Sure. Proviron has four distinct uses in the world of bodybuilding. The first being the result of its structure. It is 5-alpha reduced and not capable of forming estrogen, yet it nonetheless has a much higher affinity for the aromatase enzyme (which converts testosterone to estrogen) than testosterone does. That means in administering it with testosterone or another aromatizable compound, it prevents estrogen build-up because it binds to the aromatase enzyme very strongly, thereby preventing these steroids from interacting with it and forming estrogen. So Mesterolone use has the extreme benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids, and as such still help to provide mostly lean gains. Its also been suggested that it may actually downgrade the actual estrogen receptor making it doubly effective at reducing circulating estrogen levels.

boyka is offline Associate Member

Talking

[QUOTE=HawaiianPride.;5376640]
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    I have no idea where people get the impression that Proviron acts like an Anti-E. Please someone educate me./QUOTE]

Sure. Proviron has four distinct uses in the world of bodybuilding. The first being the result of its structure. It is 5-alpha reduced and not capable of forming estrogen, yet it nonetheless has a much higher affinity for the aromatase enzyme (which converts testosterone to estrogen) than testosterone does. That means in administering it with testosterone or another aromatizable compound, it prevents estrogen build-up because it binds to the aromatase enzyme very strongly, thereby preventing these steroids from interacting with it and forming estrogen. So Mesterolone use has the extreme benefit of reducing estrogenic side-effects and water retention noted with other steroids, and as such still help to provide mostly lean gains. Its also been suggested that it may actually downgrade the actual estrogen receptor making it doubly effective at reducing circulating estrogen levels.
    Wow this helped me as hell. I was scared to do another cycle cuz i am prone too much prone to gyno . Can't get armidex, so now i think proviron and low dose of Nolvadex on cycle will solve this problem, just still not sure about doses, but will figure it out somehow. Thank you HawaianPride. I'l go now and buy loads of Proviron for my next cycle.
    Last edited by boyka; 10-01-2010 at 11:54 AM.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Thanks HP. That's some good info, and for sure it's included on most of Proviron 's profile websites.

I'd still be quite happy to see the "Mesterolone competes for aromatase enzyme" thesis confirmed by a non-related scientific source.

thanks guys for the help .....matt what`s their combo offer for the Liquidex & where can i find it ??

thanks.

matt77 is offline Member
    Its on the banner on their homepage "create your own combo" Im not sure if you buy all the same product it still applies though. If you cant figure it out email them and see if they can help you out.

thank you matt ... but how many mg i should use every day on the cycle ?? .25 mg or 1 mg !!!!!

thanks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    PROVIRON is an oral androgen AAS.
    ARIMIDEX is an AI thats blocks estrogen production.

matt77 is offline Member
    most people use .25mg ED or EOD depending on how prone you are to get estrogen related sides.

Thread Information