SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member

Pinning Outside Quad, Near Nerve, Youch!

So I was pinning the outside of my quad and I think I was very near a nerve. I'm sure if I had hit it, I would really have known. I felt a twinge of pain on the way in, aspirated, pulled air, so shot it in. It hurt somewhat, and on the way out I slightly bumped the needle around and it made my leg jerk and it hurt. Should I have not injected here? I think it'll be OK in time.

DurdensArmy is offline Junior Member
    i will never pin my quads again, worst experience ive had, have fun the next few days haha id recommend a set of crutches

htown21 is offline New Member
    quads are my favorite place for injection, don't have any problems.

morty is offline Junior Member
    I would agree I love hitting the quads

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, this is the third time ever injecting into outside quad... First two no problems. Plus I shot 2 shots of HCG into them, too. I had to not use glutes all cycle, because I used them exclusively last time. I don't want to do pec, delt, trap, bicep, abs or inside quad... Those don't sound fun. What about your tricep? I never see that spot injection listed anywhere, but there's probably a good reason why.

I'm not going to worry about it too much, it's not crippling at all.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    Yeah, this is the third time ever injecting into outside quad... First two no problems. Plus I shot 2 shots of HCG into them, too. I had to not use glutes all cycle, because I used them exclusively last time. I don't want to do pec, delt, trap, bicep, abs or inside quad... Those don't sound fun. What about your tricep? I never see that spot injection listed anywhere, but there's probably a good reason why.

I'm not going to worry about it too much, it's not crippling at all.

Your interested in doing Tricep but not delts? Delts are very easy and usually pain free. I personally love Quads and look foward to trying out my Pecs when I run my next cycle with short esters.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Sector, go delts.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    So I was pinning the outside of my quad and I think I was very near a nerve. I'm sure if I had hit it, I would really have known. I felt a twinge of pain on the way in, aspirated, pulled air, so shot it in. It hurt somewhat, and on the way out I slightly bumped the needle around and it made my leg jerk and it hurt. Should I have not injected here? I think it'll be OK in time.
    It will be okay in time. Vastus Lateralis is the best place to pin in the quads. Give that a go next time. If you feel a twinge, take the needle out, rinse and repeat with another needle and go again.

Thread Information