sa160002 is offline New Member

Hard Nipples = Gyno??

I am in week 3 of a Tren E/Test E cycle. I am running 300mg of tren and 300mg of Test each week. For the last week or so, I have been noticing that my nipples are always hard. Not really sensitive, but definitely hard. Looks like I am smuggling raisins 24/7. Not cool. Is this gyno or leading into gyno? I have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand, would either of those help reverse? I have read a number of posts at it all gets quite confusing when trying to sort out SERMS vs. SARMS vs. whatever. I would truly appreciate the help.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Your fine, mine are hard more often too. Again your hormones changing makes your body do different things, I see no relation to gyno from that.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Your just horny from the test. Mine are always hard, mostly because they are pierced, but when I'm on test my libido is insane and there are a few things that are always hard

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Better to be smuggling rasins with hard nipples than to be like me on test getting stopped at walmart cause they think i'm trying to shoplift cucumbers in my pants

sa160002 is offline New Member
    that's lovely how do you know when it crosses the line into gyno?

ireallydontknow is offline New Member
    puffy nipple lump starts forming behind the nipple pain or itching and if its prolactin related they might start leaking maybe someone else can chime in with more symptoms but thats all i know off the top of the head

Thread Information