Overdose is offline New Member

Lightbulb First Cycle -Heart Problems

Hello everybody...
    I started Testosteron Enanthate (Depo Galenika) cycle 2 days ago...
    5months before this cycle i was running the same cycle for 3 weeks and then stoped because I"ve noticed heart problems..Just one day after injection my heart beats were not equal,heart was pumping faster than usual - i was aware that it could and possible would happen,but the thing that scared me was when i listend to my heart it was pumping very strange... i had like 15 normal heart beats and then came the one wich was very quick and strange,stronger in intensity...

Guess what?I have the same problem now,just 2 days from first injection...
    I really want to procide with this cycle but Im not sure how dangerous this problem may be and what may it cause further... So please if anybody knows more about it or had the same problem i would very much like you to help me...

Statistics
    Years of working: 5
    Height: 186 cm
    Weight: 95kg

Thanks...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, I would go see a doctor and get *everything* checked out before you proceeded with the cycle.

Some AAS side effects one can live with (like hair loss),

It could just be anxiety or even psycho-somatic, but I wouldn't take ANY chances when it comes to your heart.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    what does your blood work say?
    post it up

AAS increases RBC production as a result higher blood pressure

what was you benchmark systolic over diastolic?

an irregular heart beat is common and not dangerous

it can signify a greater problem if you we not on anything and or for an extended period of time

I experienced it while taking orals

Your HDL/LDL's are probably out of wack too

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Honestly, I would go see a doctor and get *everything* checked out before you proceeded with the cycle.

Some AAS side effects one can live with (like hair loss),

It could just be anxiety or even psycho-somatic, but I wouldn't take ANY chances when it comes to your heart.
    ^ This covers it all.. You could have a heart murmur or it could just be anxiety, either way it needs to get sorted before you proceed.

My father is a doctor...and last time when this ocured he messured my BP and its was high... my left arm had bigger pressure than right and I think that the pressure causes Arrhythmia ...... Now Im thinking of using medicaments for lowering BP..Maybe the heart beats will be reggular then...what do you think?

Thanks for answering so fast..

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have any heart issues go straight to a hospital and get it checked,dont try and self medicate heart problems

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i am currently running the same gear tuesday starts week 3 at 500mg per week and thank god i could say i an haveing no proplems..get checked and good luck...keep us posted

I was in the hospitla yesterday,the doctor said that i have Arrhythmia which is not dangerous,he said many sportists have it and the heart rythm comes to normal when im in the gym or physicaly active.... So i guess i can procide ....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    It's good to hear you are ok, although I was prepared to take that gear off your hands.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I also have an iregular heartbeat which my doctor calls a "regular irregular heartbeat" meaning it is still in a rythm. Tachacardia (spellcheck) is the condition of completley random heartbeat thats the dangerous one.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Honestly don't think anabolic steroids are for you. You are more susceptible to many issues apparently and Steroids will only make them worse.

This may not be the answer you wanted to hear, but at leave you've eliminated the source going this route.

Well lets just hope I dont die I will let you know if anything goes bad and I will also make a diary of cycle,so you can check it..Thanks people.

Yeah and just to let you know I just checked my heart beats and they seem normal now... Taking another injection od 250mg enanthate tomorrow and will check it again..

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    I think its all in your head...

Just buy a heart beat monitor. That will tell you.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
    My father is a doctor...and last time when this ocured he messured my BP and its was high... my left arm had bigger pressure than right and I think that the pressure causes Arrhythmia ...... Now Im thinking of using medicaments for lowering BP..Maybe the heart beats will be reggular then...what do you think?

Thanks for answering so fast..
    Your Dad is a Doc??? I am just wondering what his opinion is on this. And also if you are having any kind of heart issues whatsoever you should NOT be using anything and be in the hospital getting it completely figured out. Is having complications really worth doing a cycle? Just wondering bro....be safe.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did not see anyone who asked but do you aspirate ? It's possible you nicked a vein and got a LITTLE test in, VERY little because if you got more than a VERY little your heart would have felt like it was going to fly out of your chest and you where going to die for about 1 hr.... From what I have read/heard it's not much fun.

Always aspirate.

Thread Information