spidartanks is offline Junior Member

New to this: Doing first cycle soon and need guidance (test e, dbols, and other supps

Hi everyone, first time poster: i have been reading all of the sticky's on here looking at profiles, pictures and basically doing my homework. awesome site with a bunch of good information by good people (very grown up and mature which is nice to see)

I have a very basic question and i am sure i have read it before but it would put me at ease before i get into something like this having it specific to me so here goes.

27 Male
    5'8"
    188lbs
    BF: i would guess 16-17%..(i did a test at the gym, not sure how accurate it is but it showed me as being 18% when i weighed slightly more with less muscle)

Picture: Ok dont laugh, but its all i got, i know im not huge my any means but that is why i am here.

my history: i've been working out for atleast 5-6 years now, but mostly to stay in shape not to get "BIG and RIPPED" due to myself racing motocross bikes. also i would always have an injury that would prevent me from going to the gym steady! i had 3 surgeries on my arm and she is ready to rock now and get pumped.
    my chest is lacking now due to this though. ...so i would say ive been hard at the gym for the past 3 months and i've really started to see some results and gains too which i am IN LOVE with! i am to the point in my life where i want to be big AND ripped..if possible. like i dont want to be scrawny with a 6pack. i want size so people "know" i workout and i want for my girl to feel secure too! if that makes sense.

my weights at the gym as of now are:
    Squat 330lbs 4 sets of 5
    Deadlift 360 4 sets of 5
    Row 215 3 sets of 5
    Bench 170 4 sets of 5 (lacking due to broken arm surgeries etc..)

Supplements i am taking now and wish to know if i should CONTINUE to take when on a cycle are:

-Pre workout drink (M1R or Jack3d) - i will not take this on cycle as test will be enough from what i have read
    - Protein - Whey after workout and Casein for at night time slow absorbing
    - Glutemine and BCAA - i take during workout
    -Creatine - 5mg before and 5mg after workout *this one i am curious about*
    - Multi-Vitamine - Animal pack (11 pills every morning)
    - Fish Oil

my Diet as of right now is a "bulk diet" i am not sure what my goal weight IS but i'd like to be big and toned.

foods in my diet are whole foods, lots of eggs, 2% milk, Oatmeal, Fruit, Natural peanut Butter, Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Veggies, natural fats include, Flax seed and Flax Oil, Almonds

I have a pretty good diet but i think if i choose to do a cycle i will be cautious to do this SUPER clean, aka no sauces, no extra spices, just plain good for you food!

Ok now to the good stuff:
    Through a reliable source i have been recommended the following cycle: i told him my goals to get BIG and Ripped, him knowing im on a bulk too he seem to think this will work well.

i do not know exactly what to do with times being on each 'steroid ' but that is why i am here.

weeks 1-5 D-Bols (believe they are 25mg pills, so 2 a day 50mg/day)
    weeks 3-12 Test-E

i was also told to run Novadex along WITH my entire cycle and at the end of the cycle run Clomid..

now from my research i KNOW it is a little more complex than that so that is why i am here. please help me out, i am hoping to start this cycle next week, once i do some research on re-vamping my workout and fine tuning my diet too.

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    dont do the d-bol mate test only for a first cycle might want to drop bf down to 13-15% but definetly sort the diet and training out before you start the test and to be honest you want to be doin alot more research before you think about starting so you know exactly what your doin hope this helps mate

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I think he is lower than the 18% he got from the gym. I'm going to guess they used electronic impedance to determine his BF%, and we all know that method is wildly inaccurate.

Thanks for the replys. yes my diet IS in check, its not strict but i just eat alot of clean foods, and from my reading that is what i need to be doing. EAT EAT EAT to feed the new muscles grown.
    and yes my body fat was taken on a scale @ the gym, i assume not too accurate.
    i should take another picture of me flexing in front of the mirror to give you a better idea, you can see teh top abs coming in and you can start to see the "V-Taper" too. if that gives you any more ideas

i was reading d-bols is a good first start because it kicks in right away and is a good compliment towards test-e?
    can anyone else give any opinions?

Can someone recommend a dosage cycle for dbols and test e for me ?

Do I take nova or clomid along side with cycle or just pct?

And what supps can I continue to take with cycle?

Along with a pct program so I am well prepared?

Thanks again, I am anxious to get everything right

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    dude you need to read some more test only for a 1st cycle is a must to see how your body will react to the compounds i would do test prop at 100mg eod for 1st cycle it is a short ester and kicks in after about a hour or 2 after jab gives me awesome aggression in the gym and has a really short half life so you need to jab eod or even ed any longer than that and it would be like starting the cycle all over again and then start clomid 2 weeks after the last jab 40/40/20 hope this helps

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kev123 View Post
    dont do the d-bol mate test only for a first cycle might want to drop bf down to 13-15% but definetly sort the diet and training out before you start the test and to be honest you want to be doin alot more research before you think about starting so you know exactly what your doin hope this helps mate
    100% agree with you man, drop the dbol and run your test e @500/wk that way you dont have to worry bout frequent jabs from prop. As far a pct goes check out swifto's and look at hcg too. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581
    Reasearch is your friend here man, go thru the newbie starter pack and the stickys in the diet section. good luck bro

I have done my research, u just would like some help in ironing out the details thats all. i am going to run dbols (like a lot of people do) first, but as am aware gains are quickly lost, that is why i will only start with this and then follow up with Test E which is the most popular steroid to use for first cycle.

the things i need help with is dosage amount:
    dbols - what is a good beginner amount here, i was thinking of running this for 4-5 weeks
    test e-do i start with a smaller dose than 250mg twice a week or will that be ok.

and then there is pct, as mentioned i have nolva and clomid, i was instructed to run nolva with my cycle which i have not read so much online.

online people are starting pct of nolva AND clomid at 14 days?

i will be taking liver care - milk thistle with dbols too

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    whers the bulking food in this diet...oatmeal! thats your only carb

Veggies too, maybe throw in some pasta too? any other advice

Ca$tro is offline Member
    Listen to the members bro, i have been on here for a while and i am still researching and learning...
    Why Dbol wk 1-5 and Test E wk 3-12??? The norm when using both is Dbol wk 1-4 and Test Wk 1-12... Last thing you wanna do is rush into using AAS and at a later date wish you had researched some more. First start writing a diet out, diet is the key....

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    Bro seriously listen to what ppl on here are saying there are a lot of good suggestions. I don't mean to flame you just being honest. Why not run your test e as you first cycle, see how you react then after pct and blood work run a second with dbol ?
    If you're 100% on you're dbol I would do it like ca$tro said.
    wk1-4 dbol 40mg/day
    wk1-12 test e 500mg/wk shot mon&thurs
    the reason you start your pct 14 days after you last shot of test is because it is a long ester. Btw order the liver guard from ar-r it will be more beneficial than milk thistle espec with dbol.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    I would have say if your using test e dbol is fine as a kick start i would start at about 25 mg ed and keep that way for a couple of weeks till your test E kicks in man.... IMO nothing wrong with dbol and test e just dont get to high up there on the dbol dose wise and they say take milk thisle while on dbol for liver support.

Thread Information