afslc is offline New Member

New to the forum, have cycled once before! need advice

Hey guys, newbie here... well sort of lol Cycled once before and hated my results. Did not do my research and paid for it! hair loss was the main side effect I got. Anyways looking to start another cycle but get it right this time. I have researched my face off over google and really I hear soooo many different things about the same products. It confuses and frustrates me to no end. I am 23 years old, 172 pounds, 5 foot 10. When I first cycled I got to 200 even basically. I was chubby, had a belly and lost some hair .... and I only did 5 weeks of my cycle. So this time I want to take appropriate steps to ensure this never happens again. I take protein, creatine, glutamine, fish oil, vitamins, and a n.o explode pre workout drink. I want a beginner cycle that will boost my muscle gains, nothing out of this world like last time lol im thinking 12-20 pounds of muscle and keep a hard tight slender figure. Can someone with experience give me some suggestions please, i got a massive headache from all the bullshit on the internet that I have been reading for the past week haha

id prefer oral over injection, easier and more convenient.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to check this threat out, and advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

TRT2010 is offline Member
    well again if your not ready to pin your not ready for steroids . 99% of ppl here will go against a oral only cycle. If you really did as much eye bleeding research you would already know this. I already know you stats from your previous thread in the wrong section but you will have to post them again so... Stats Please
    and i would just keep looking for a good source and get some Test

stats...

5 foot 10
    172 pounds
    23 years
    ok diet-not very strict but im not a slob

Im not against the pin, did test on my first cycle and didnt like the results it gave me. I have read over and over again that experienced users go against oral cycles. My question is why? I have never really heard anyone explain there reasoning, I know its hard on the liver, but anything else I should know about oral cycles?

DurdensArmy is offline Junior Member
    what do you mean you hates your results? i dont see how you could hate the results of test! im thinking you mean that you hated the sides and you didnt run it right so maybe you didnt get the results. Id prolly wait another year at least to cycle, get your diet right and put on as much mass as possible or you may have the same experience

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afslc View Post
    stats...

5 foot 10
    172 pounds
    23 years
    ok diet-not very strict but im not a slob

Im not against the pin, did test on my first cycle and didnt like the results it gave me. I have read over and over again that experienced users go against oral cycles. My question is why? I have never really heard anyone explain there reasoning, I know its hard on the liver, but anything else I should know about oral cycles?
    Post a pic of your body. You honestly need to be at 15% Body Fat or less or else the negative side effects will be greater. You must and I say you must work on your diet, because if you don't work on your diet, you will not see the gains and, when you get off your cycle, you will not keep the gains you worked so hard to get, plus the negative side effects you risk. So read read read and work on the diet and get yourself ready, so when you cycle you will have maximum gains and through your diet you will be able keep to the gains you worked so hard for. Goodluck and welcome to the forums.

Thanks guys for the help, pic will be up tomorrow. Yeah I mean I hated the side effects I got I guess you would say, I gained crazy muscle and strength in a short amount of time it was unreal. BUT the chub it added was out of control, face blew up like balloon and as mentioned before the hair loss. My diet is good, I cannot stick to a very extreme diet though. I eat healthy, take protien shakes, vitamins, fish oil, creatine, glutamine, and when I snack ill grab nuts or fruit ect... Im not looking for those types of gains this time though, I want a slower smaller gain this cycle and of course do it correctly. Thanks again, im loving the input

oh and it was 3 years ago that I cycled, forgot to add that

swamp88 is offline New Member
    research more. cardio and diet

I understand the cardio and diet, and personally feel my diet is good.. iv read good things about this stack for what im looking for....

Primabolan depot - 300mg per week for 8 weeks
    Deca durabolan - 400mg per week for 8 weeks
    Winstrol - 150mg per week, weeks 2-7

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    thats a worthless cycle. I don't think you're hear for advice i think you're hear for someone to tell you its ok to do what you want to do.

or go...

primabolan depot - 400mg per week for 8 weeks
    winstrol - 50 mg eod for 8 weeks

clomid for 10 days after last injection along with some sort of hair treatment?

scotty51312

Im here for advice, Im trying to put together a cycle that works for me. Instead of slamming me maybe you could let me know why thats a worthless cycle? Or tell me what you would change about it? remember im not looking to get huge after one cycle, just a nice improvement

Cheers!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You shouldn't even be thinking about deca . There are lots of threads on first cycles on here and proper first cycles. At 5'10 172 you shouldn't have any problems putting on lean mass. If you're diet isn't on point nowyou don't need to cycle, you need to get your diet straight first. No one here is slamming you. You just suggested a crap cycle that anyone who had read even a little on beginner cycles or read the profiles of the compounds you mentioned would know they werent' good ideas. All the information you want about AAS is here in this forum. Its up to you to read it.

From what I have read primo and winny are both mild steroids , they have low water retention, no estrogen conversion and other side effects are low if taken in lower dosages. from what I have read this will give me lower gains keeping a slender figure. Im just wondering why you consider it a crap cycle? Also I didnt see any starter or beginner cycle that did not have test of some sort in it. If your gonna bash a cycle or stack please give some supporting evidence. Also my diet is decent, gonna head over to the diet forum and try to find something that simple and easy to follow.. Im a busy guy from 8-5 so its hard to follow a strict diet.

V-ROID is offline Member
    If you must oral have you considered OT? Or even a PH like H-Drol might be what you are seeking...

well injection isnt out of the question, oral would be better cause of its convenience, but whats OT stand for so I can do a little research on it? and h-drol is halo?

thanks

V-ROID is offline Member
    OT = Oral Turinabol . H-drol is sorta the Pro Hormone version.

thanks ill look into these products, any suggestions to stack with them? or are these not bad to take by themselves?

bro that cycle is terrible, you really need to read alot more,you wont get advice on things like this because people will force you to keep reading or you will just go run what u think is right and ur results will be worse that your last cycle! you are only asking for sides man, decca is a 19 nor it will shut you down hard especially in a cycle set up like this one. read more about beginner cycles or you will continue to get the answers you are getting.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    I my honest opinion I would ditch the peals and pin. Test only cycle. Jmho

thanks DurdensArmy, im not jumping into anything for a few months. Like others have said about my diet and one mentioned im a bit under weight. Gonna get that in line and where I need to be, in my free time gonna research and find the best cycle out there that fits my needs. Whats your thoughts on the turinabal cycle?

any way you look at it test is the base to any cycle if its not you are just risking sides and shut down

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurdensArmy View Post
    any way you look at it test is the base to any cycle if its not you are just risking sides and shut down
    10-4 good buddy. I also believe that he is gonna find any excuse to run what he wants to. It went from him wanting to run, primo, deca and winni to just wanting to run ot. Sounds weird to me. Plus in his own words he works 9-5 and cant go on a strict diet which shows he is no where dedicated for gear yet

9-5 i feel i just another excuse, i pre make all of my meals and carry a lunch box with me where ever i go, id like to see what he thinks is a "good" diet, but by any means i dont believe the dedication is there either, you wont get around pinning and you wont get around test, if you dont want either take a step back and stick to diet and hard training

If I wanted to run something id just go and run it? I woulnt be on here asking permission. And I was never going to run the prmo,deca ,winny cycle I was simply asking about it and realized it was not a good idea, and a member mentioned tbol so I was trying to get some views on that as well. Like I said before im trying to find myself a diet thats easy to follow as I cant follow all of them. Anyways, im just trying to get suggestions on these products and pros and cons which some have given. Everything comes back to test, and if test isnt in the cycle its a worthless cycle. I have done test, my gains were too extreme.... I dont want that. Im simply trying to find a alternative to test and only person has tried to help me with that

++++ is offline Banned
    if your going to do an oral only cycle go with

anavar or tbol at 60-70 mgs eveyr day for 6-8 weeks

nolvadex and clomid pct

nolvadex on hand for gyno probs ...

simple as that

injectables are far better like most people have said.

what test were you on when you took your cycle? 6 weeks of any long ester i cant see giving much gains at all other than some water retension, if you were on c or e you wouldnt even start to see gains for 3 to 4 weeks, if you were on prop the gains wouldnt have been "massive", when i did my test c only cycle i didnt even notice anything till i was in week 4. im just having trouble understanding your points, you want to cycle but you dont want to get big? then y cycle? even with anavar or tbol only its not like you are just going to shred up after the cycle you may see nothing other than strength gains. anavar made me vascular and strong, cut a little fat but i attribute most of my fat loss to my diet. if you are going to cycle use test propionate , but also know you will be pinning every other day.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ++++ View Post
    if your going to do an oral only cycle go with

anavar or tbol at 60-70 mgs eveyr day for 6-8 weeks

nolvadex and clomid pct

nolvadex on hand for gyno probs ...

simple as that

injectables are far better like most people have said.
    jumping on 70mgs of tbol and his pumps are going to rip his back off.

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    I was quite scared of needles too at first.

But really, a 23/25G needle into your ass is like a hot knife through butter (from what i've heard)
    they'r really not too hard, and with test-e thats only 2 injections a week.

Other than that, if you are going to do an oral cycle the viable options for that are anavar (and tbol also, i havent done research on this one) along with a full pct.

tenbor77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurdensArmy View Post
    second that

Quote Originally Posted by powerws View Post
    I my honest opinion I would ditch the peals and pin. Test only cycle. Jmho
    yep, test only cycle is what you will need when you next use steroids , you're a bit young for them though, you should be able to grow up well without them...

Thread Information