Thread: test p

jmolle3 is offline New Member

test p

6 ft 1 170 pounds, 10% body fat (at most), 24 years old, ran a month cycle of winstrol a few years ago.... i assume thats enough stats lemme know though... i see everyone recommends test e ... well i couldnt find it but just came across p... will this be sufficient ?? what is a good schedule to follow? i have two10ml 100mg/ml vials and was wondering the best schedule and any other info for success..... thanks in advance...

SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member
    You are pretty thin and still rather young. My guess is most of the more experienced ones here will tell you to work on your diet and push a little harder in the gym before going on cycle. At your age, you are peaking in test levels naturally.

really? the first post i ever put each individual said test e and read beginner cycle etc etc ... im thin cause i played soccer professional and collegiate level... im always in the gym but i have a fast metabolism and run a lot.. take in 4500 calories and cant add a pound.... i bench 245 and weigh 170 i mean im trying? i just want a boost what will help?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    you could easily put on another 20lbs of muscle with tweaks to your diet and training. Check out the diet forum

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quit running so much

plan to cut back on cardio during the cycle. . . and ive been in the diet section... its a work in progress but as i said its not like i havent been eating enough... and i dont eat crap food.... so there is only so much i can tweak other than adding more carbs which wouldnt really do that much good... i get plenty protein

How much cardio do you do?

not as much in the last two months since my fourth knee surgery.. but i was playing soccer daily.. which is a lot of cardio ... two games a week as well as practice..

went up 10 pounds about since surgery

Yeah that does equal a lot of cardio. If you're eating the right foods and macros, and 4,500 calories a day then you should grow. If you want to continue doing cardio, have you considered doing HIIT?

ok i seen this abbrev before... i assume that means high intensity ? can you go in detail?

Yeah High Intensity Interval Training. I'm gonna start doing it again because when I was doing it my legs were much thicker than they are now. It's a great fat burner and may even promote a bit of power and mass in your legs. I've read where others believe the same and I do strongly believe that it made my legs more powerful. There are many many ways one can do HIIT but I think sprints are king. I actuallly did the Bill Phillips method. I would jog slowly for 4 minutes and then I would take off into an all out 20 second sprint and then stand still for 10 seconds. Then I would take off sprinting (ALL OUT) for another 20 seconds and then stand for another 10. This cycle repeats 8 times for a total of 4 minutes of pure hell. When that was up, the system was supposed to have you jog for another 4 minutes and then you were done. But I could barely even walk. I would though, slowly. Back down the street to my house.

yaaaaa.... well im currently taking clen which your not sposed to do HIIT with.... a buddy gave it to me for free and i took it for the hell of it figure ill stick with it and add it to test p.... as much as many people would say go eat more and do this and that... i bet my life that i will be happy with my before and after results...

Probably. But HIIT is WAY better then Clen ...

ya that may be true... but well see iill give it a shot i mean im already lean so it shouldnt take to much to cut me up im barely 10 percent bf already soo i see myself right where i wanna be in a couple months

but the issue at hand is this... i have two 10ml vials of test prop... that may be enough for 5 weeks at most the way i see it... will this be an affective cycle? is there an appropiate way to dose what i have ? or is it imperative that i get more ?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    What's your goal bro? I'm not a bodybuilder either (MMA Fighter) and I would provide you with different advice. If your goal is sports performance, test p is very well suited for you. It is a short esther which means that the half life of the compound is much shorter (2-3 days) than test enanthate (7 days). You would be pinning each other day, 1cc. That would put you at around 350mg a week. Your gains will be much leaner and you won't retain a lot of water. However, if you really plan on doing this, you should get another 10cc. Minimum cycle lenght would be 8 weeks (3 x 10cc gives you enough for 60 days). Start PCT one week after last injection.

Do you have your PCT outlined?

Make sure you have your PCT compounds on hand before you start your cycle.

I'd still be interested in seeing your diet before you start. Just as a precautionary measure to make sure that your diet will support your gains.

wow thanks. see this i can use instead of the, your too light talk, and go read a forum speech... geeees refreshing... ya i still need to hammer out the details of the pct.... i can get my hands on anything other than novadex.... they sell it at some health store here... so i am aware that as far as keeping my gains goes its not as effective but its still good at restoring my levels from what im told.... i would def like an 8 week cycle but as mentioned limited resources man its killin me... diet honestly is usually about 4 eggs and two eg whites in the morning with toast and peanut butter... or oatmeal... i generally eat a sandwich or two while outside the home... i have a couple cans of tuna a day.... two mass shakes (1250 calories) .... and then dinner of whatever i prepare that night... this is typical although its a dies it does change

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Deffinately not enough food or gear you would be wasting your time. If that's 4500 calories then I must be eating like 8000 calories a day.sorry to say it but hold the gear and get a solid diet under your belt and them maybe think about the gear.

thats not a progressive comment. how does that help. if you want to help then gimme something i can use. simply saying oh get your diet in check, is useless and annoying.

At 6'1" and 170 lbs, I would get your diet in check first. You are 24 and have high levels of test already naturally. You are no where near your genetic peak, so why begin cycling? I suspect with your dieting habits, you'll be staring at 170 lbs again in a few months once you come off PCT because of your diet. Definitely get that diet in check, push some more weights in the gym, then in a few years, consider a cycle PERHAPS...

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmolle3 View Post
    thats not a progressive comment. how does that help. if you want to help then gimme something i can use. simply saying oh get your diet in check, is useless and annoying.
    actually it is just because he is not giving you the answer you weant to hear does not mean he isn't correct. There is no way that is 4500 cals, plus most the cals you are getting are coming for replacment shakes and not real food which prooves your diet is not good and your not ready for gear. if you cant eat how do you expect to grow with or without gear my friend. The novadex you are talking about im sure is not the real stuff you are needing post cycle either. Sorry man but your not ready and you dont have enough gear to begin with

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Thats the only answer your going to get, your not ready to cycle, especially if you dont understand the importance of your eating habits....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

ya i got it. thanks. i appreciate the looks. its just funny how many people act like NO ONE is ready for this magical cycle of any kind.. yall love that pedastool ... but you know what i guarantee that 75% ON THIS SITE did not have this "perfect" diet and just the right weight and great age.... just sayin

ya i got it. thanks. i appreciate the looks. its just funny how many people act like NO ONE is ready for this magical cycle of any kind.. yall love that pedastool ... but you know what i guarantee that 75% ON THIS SITE did not have this "perfect" diet and just the right weight and great age.... just sayin
    AAS is serious business. You are completely shutting off your natural test production. Could it be that some of the more experienced ones here are looking out for YOUR best interests? It's not all about the diet. It's about putting your body at risk when you really don't need to at all and are not ready to do so.

I've been training and eating right for eight years, is my diet perfect he'll no but I work on it everyday trying to get it there. That's what makes this site so great there is more than jus aas knowledge here there is training diet and just a place to talk about anything you want and at the end of the day can make the difference for someone between eating the right choose in food.There are members here that have no intention of running a cycle because the information they can get from the others here can be priceless. Just hang around here and learn for a while you'll see you don't need to cycle just yet I gaurantee it. Good luck man

TRT2010 is offline Member
    but if your heart is still set on it find some test

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    jmolle3, no one's diet is truly perfect, that's why we are all constantly working on it. If you are 6'0" and only 170, YOU NEED TO EAT MORE. Sorry but I could give a sh*t if you are eating 4500cals a day (which I doubt) but if you are then EAT MORE. AAS only help you grow if you're taking in a sufficient amount of calories that you could grow with even if you weren't on gear. And a cycle isn't magical, it's what we are trying to tell you. It's only a small part of the muscle building quest. IMHO if you can't eat enough to get past 170 forget about AAS. And if you're still doing cardio or playing soccer for god knows why, then STOP. If should make gaining weight easier. We want to help man, no way will we give you the answer you want when you can't even eat more.

tenbor77 is offline New Member
    test prop is not recommended to bulk up, so I'd leave it where it is for the moment, you'll need different gear to gain serious weight...
    ... and of course, you won't gain anything but water if you don't up your calories intake, try at least for a few weeks (or whatever it takes to see some results) to eat much more, do less cardio, see if you manage to grow up naturally, then if your training and diet are in check, you may consider cycling...

everybody else is keeping you away from gear, but being 24 or 25 when you start won't change much, the important thing is: you need to have a formula that works BEFORE cycling, or you won't grow up at all, it's happened to many before, it'll happen again, you just don't wanna be one of those who learn the hard way, do ya?

Alright so with this new information you just provided, you will need to get your diet in check before you undertake any kind of steroid regimen. I know it's not what you wanna hear but especially in cases like ours (athletes, not bodybuilders), diet is even more important. The calories we burn everyday make it even more important to get the proper calories with the proper macros. You are definitly not getting the proper amount of calories in. If your diet is not set, then you're not getting what you need. You need to have a diet plan that you follow to the letter every single day. Not just "I have some kind of sandwich and whatever I prepare that night". I'm talking weighting your food and all that.

As an example, you can have a look at my latest diet:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...5-Fighter-Diet

This provides me with 3800 clean calories everyday with a higher percentage of carbs to fuel my daily activities. (The carb ratio is higher because we athletes need a lot more energy to go through our workouts). Your diet is nowhere near that. Those shakes won't do much for you. Try following my diet for a while, you will see major improvements, I guarantee you.

Put the cycle on hold please, you don't have what's necessary to get going right away.

wow i see my anger at the one sentence of not ready, eat more fueled some people up! good. i got what i needed. i will not start my cycle. i will listen to you all... i am not good at eating... i dont know why its hard i love to eat? but i bought a bunch of food today and will see if i can get this done properly. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO POSTED, PRICELESS INFO

youre makeing a good choise, get that diet in check and you wont be dissapointed. good for you keep us postedon your progress.

good luck
    mb

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Listen you don't have any thing man 200/mg test p not even a week's worth and when they tell you to look in your diet thats good advice bro.. just my 2 cents

notsonaturalanymore is offline New Member
    I thought I had it all worked out to bro. I looked hard into anabolics and relized its not magic but another tool used to help. Alot of us young guys do not think about how these can affect us at a early age. It can really mess us up. I believe the key to gaining and keeping the gains is FOOD!!LOL.
    keep your head up and eat till ur sick (of the right foods of course)

wow i see my anger at the one sentence of not ready, eat more fueled some people up! good. i got what i needed. i will not start my cycle. i will listen to you all... i am not good at eating... i dont know why its hard i love to eat? but i bought a bunch of food today and will see if i can get this done properly. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO POSTED, PRICELESS INFO
    Thank you for being understanding. It is very hard to get the message to people usually. What most people don't get is that yes they will see results but then they will lose it all. Then they end up being part of the 90% who say "Steroids only work until you stop then you lose all your gains".

Thread Information