chawdaz11 is offline New Member

Is my winstrol real?

I bought winstrol the other day and the pill is half white half blue/green color. It is in a shell form not tablet. Has anyone else seen this form before?

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Pic pls

jacko15 is offline New Member
    did you find out about winstrol bud?

Yes i did thank you. Im not reallly sure hot to upload it to this computer. Its just a capsule with one side like turquoise and one side white.

++++ is offline Banned
    ugl for sure ,i dont like caps as there are too many other drugs that are caps so its hard for anyone to give you definate answer unless they have used them,did they come sealed in a tub with a label or just lose in a bag?

voidofRoids is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chawdaz11 View Post
    I bought winstrol the other day and the pill is half white half blue/green color. It is in a shell form not tablet. Has anyone else seen this form before?
    I've only seen winny first-hand a few times; during all of these occasions it has been either a pink or yellow tablet, round, and small in size (almost resembling a birth control pill, but slightly larger).

I was in a sealed bottle with a label of a certain lab. I tore off the label so that my billet family wouldnt see them and start asking questions. If this is the real stuff how long should it take to see gains in strength/ loss in fat. I do cardio 6 days a week lift 6 days a week and am on a very strict diet?

In my opinion it's almost impossible to check if gear is good from looking at it. You have to get tested or trust your source.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chawdaz11 View Post
    I was in a sealed bottle with a label of a certain lab. I tore off the label so that my billet family wouldnt see them and start asking questions. If this is the real stuff how long should it take to see gains in strength/ loss in fat. I do cardio 6 days a week lift 6 days a week and am on a very strict diet?
    Winny doesnt have an effect on fat loss. No AAS does except Tren and even that has no scientific proof. If your diet is solid and your sub 12% bodyfat you will see a difference in appearance soon.

Thread Information