4fitness is offline Junior Member

Question Pining on the same spot once a week , bad or good ?

Just wondering , with all the searches and great info on this site, i still wonder whats good or bad . just started a 3rd cycle and always every year i have used my quads . love the quads, no i read its not good to do the same spot and others say its ok . I pin sun my right quad and wed my left quad 1cc (sust) each time .
    i might not be hitting the exact same spot all the time but close.
    just wondering if this is a good idea or should i aim for other spots ? maybe the calf.
    Im just a pro with the quads lol
    Thanks

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    im on 3rd cycle and have pinned the same on every cycle,and my delts are ok,i do right delt sun and left delt wed..delts are good too you should try them,never once hit a nerve or anything,goes in nice and easy to do when you get set up right..ive also read that your inj spots get spurts of growth.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it does not hurt, if you dont hit scar tissue, if it does not bother you then it's all good. I have been using quads 99.9% for the last 3 years.

DONT do the calfs unless you like pain...
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-26-2010 at 07:07 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    1 on the right quad and 1 no the left per week? No spot rotations needed here. You're fine.

boxin23 is offline Member
    There is so much room on the quad....you should not have to get close to the same spot for many pins.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I hit my calf two days ago with a cc of test e because I was curious... Safe to say my roomate has been cracking up the past 48 hours at my bitching.

gypsy is offline Associate Member
    How true is it that inj spots promote that perticular spot to grow? I hear this is a myth.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Just remember when your pinning you shouldn't be trying to inject in the exact same place every time. Even smaller muscles like delts have a large enough area for numerous injection sites...

Tip, i look for a blemish in the skin, like a freckle or mole and use that as a reference pining around it in different spots....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Just remember when your pinning you shouldn't be trying to inject in the exact same place every time. Even smaller muscles like delts have a large enough area for numerous injection sites...

Tip, i look for a blemish in the skin, like a freckle or mole and use that as a reference pining around it in different spots....
    I was gonna say, do NOT try to inject into the exact same spot! You are increasing your chances of abscess, permanent scar tissue... and it reminds me some sort of heroin junkie trying to hit the exact vein spot every time! Sick.
    Last edited by carbo; 09-27-2010 at 02:57 PM.

4fitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

Thanks that's exactly wht i did lol i found a skin mark and just grab different areas around it left leg on wed and right leg on Saturday dinner time . works great Thanks !!

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I've been using the Quad's 100%. I hate trying to get at the ass so I'm a pro at my quads. So far I'm into week 8 and no issues that I can see or feel.

Thread Information