SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

Question Cytomel with Var?

So I have done a lot of research and pretty much decided on running a ten week cycle of Test Prop, with weeks 3-10 including Var. I'm incorporating Var because I have the money and it's good for building solid mass/fat burning.

I'm around 13% body fat now. I want to add some mass, but shred the fat. My ultimate goal is to be 6% body fat. Since I'm already running Var, is there any need for T3?
    Last edited by SomeLiveForTheBill; 09-26-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    You need to focus on one or the other. If your running just Test Prop and Var I wouldnt expect to be able to pack on alot of muscle while losing 7% bodyfat. I would definatly pick one or the other, if you went with a lean bulk with a clean diet you could possibly add some solid muscle and reduce that bodyfat to 9/10%. Your gains will come down to diet and training more so then the compounds you run. If you choose to make your main goal cutting then adding t3 would be beneficial imo. It ill certainly reduce the amount of muscle your able to gain depending on your dosage and duration though, it kills body fat with a proper diet though.

Thread Information