letstrain is offline New Member

switching from sus to test e

Hi, just wanted to know, if it would be ok to switch from sustanon 250 to test e, as i got 20 amps of sus and was told i could get more as soon, but they now saying still cant get them, and ive got 20 amps of test e, and am at week 9 and need to get to week 12, any help would be great, thx

boxin23 is offline Member
    Do the Test E every 3 days. Many do 3.5 days but I have found just every 3 days at same time kept my blood levels stable. I had very few sides until PCT. You will start your PCT 14 days after your last pin. Good luck.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    sus is a faster acting test bro...the test e takes a few weeks to kick in...you can try frontloading..but in the future dont start cycle till you have everything from bein to end..

so should he just do a post now and quit?

I know by starting the Test E now his blood levels are going to be all screwed up due to the difference in esters. I did not read his thread correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    sus is a faster acting test bro...the test e takes a few weeks to kick in...you can try frontloading..but in the future dont start cycle till you have everything from bein to end..
    thanks for the help, yeah i wil never start again till its all there, so you think if im doing 500mg a week, i should do 1000mg the first week, would i do 500 then 3 days later do 500, then from there on 250 every 3 days, im also doing deca , Thanks

anyone else help with this plz,

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Sust is basically the same thing as Test but with milder sides.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    lol, priceless.

Anyways, you can switch from Sustanon (mix of different shorter and longer esters of Test) to Test Enan, it's not ideal but can be done if necessary.

I'd recommend keeping the same exact schedule you have with sust (assuming you pin 2x week). What you'll experience is a moderate decrease in testosterone levels the first/second week after you swith to Test E.

You could theoretically manage this gap with frontloading, but it's very tricky and could mess with your test blood levels later on.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letstrain View Post
    anyone else help with this plz,
    You can try what Bigmax suggested. You need to frontload for 2 weeks to get the levels up quick. Are you totally out of Sus? If not you could use your last few amps inbetween the Test E shot to help stabilize it out in your body. Do a search on frontloading to see the different ways people do it. If you have any doubt just start PCT and consider it a lesson learned.

And Morgoth please stop giving advise to people that may affect their health when you have no idea what your saying. Where could you possibly come up with that info?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Basically the same thing.....LOL ......It is TEST.....haha on you brother.

Thread Information