Woodrow1 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle....help me create it.

So i'm gonna do a 2nd cycle.

30yr old
    190lb
    6'2"
    Working out for 2 yrs 6 days a week religiously.
    10% BF

I want to stay lean. Add about 10-15lbs of lean muscle... Get more vascular and harden up a bit.

I'm thinking of Test E 500mg EW 1-12wks or Sustaplex325 500mg EW for 1-7wk.

With Anavar at 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

Or an injectable, but i'm not to sure which injectable to replace anavar with....or i could use an injectable with anavar.

What injectable would work well for my goals? And what do you think about the test E or sustaplex325?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    10-15lbs of "lean" muscle would have to be a 20-25lbs total weight gain from this cycle which leads me to this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-lbs-per-cycle.

Furthermore, at your height you should be well over 200lbs naturally.

Additionally, 2 years of serious training is not even enough experience to be touching anabolic steroids . 4-5 years AT LEAST, of solid diet and hard training before gear should be considered.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    10-15lbs of "lean" muscle would have to be a 20-25lbs total weight gain from this cycle which leads me to this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-lbs-per-cycle.

Furthermore, at your height you should be well over 200lbs naturally.

Additionally, 2 years of serious training is not even enough experience to be touching anabolic steroids. 4-5 years AT LEAST, of solid diet and hard training before gear should be considered.
    HP hit the nail on the head.. expect to keep only about 2/3rds of gains from cycle if proper PCT is incorporated as you lose water weight.

if you have the money and you can find it Primobolan is a great lean bulk AAS.. Winny comes in an injectible form too if you can find it

Woodrow1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    HP hit the nail on the head.. expect to keep only about 2/3rds of gains from cycle if proper PCT is incorporated as you lose water weight.

if you have the money and you can find it Primobolan is a great lean bulk AAS.. Winny comes in an injectible form too if you can find it

I dont think i would want to go with winny. I'm not sure i would like the sides.

Primo is freakin expensive. It would have to be a low dose... maybe

I'm thinking about Test E at 500mg EW for 1-12wks and tbol at 60mg ED for 6-12wks......
    Last edited by Woodrow1; 09-26-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Thread Information