BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

Stress and Cycle test.

I'm going through some stress in my life right now that doesn't necessarily cause depression as much as anxiety. My concern is starting a cycle and then the things I get anxious about would make me mad.

I am not a angry person and before this anxiety I would say I was generally too nice and happy. I've heard Test. makes you feel euphoric? SHould I expect the anxiety to disappear while on test? or get worse

Is there the possibility that my anxiety will be greater once I come off? Or is that usually just depression? I have some xanax on hand. just wondering about this.
    Last edited by BOBfromfightclub; 09-26-2010 at 11:41 AM.

androgens can increase anxiety so if anything i would expect it to get worse.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    increase anxiety or aggression.

I know they can increase aggression. but ive heard test. can make you feel euphoric...thus i dont think any anxiety issues should be present..

There was a thread on this before from a guy asking what AAS is best if you have anxiety... but i cant find it with the new site.

Test can cause anxiety on cycle as well as coming off.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I personally felt some increased aggression on test. I have an acquaintance who had to take a week off from work because he was on Tren and he was getting wierd.

If you are having anxiety try working out more, walking on a sunny day, talking to someone close, listening to self help tapes, prayer, meditation, breathing exercises, updating a list of your goals, singing everywhere shower car whatever. These things all help me with anxiety and depression especially prayer. Pray for yourself. Pray for your loved ones. Pray for your enemies.

Thread Information