CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member

What kind of results are people seeing with masteron?

I've been researching on this drug, and it looks like a very potent one. However I want to know how much weight are people gaining/loosing. How are the strength gains? What about the shutdown/recovery? I definitely want to add this one into my next cycle just need to know a little more about it.

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Here's some info on it, if you haven't already read through it's profile:
    forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?​t=199836

I don't know a lot about it personally, but many have said unless you have a sub 8% bf, then the muscle hardening effects are very unnoticeable.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Never ran it solo so I can't tell you what it's capable of on a standalone level but I do know it works well with other compounds.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    No personal experiance here but from what I understand it makes for a nice stack when combined with test and a 19nor. It doesn't cause you to lose fat..... however if you are decently cut it seems to make it more noticable. Guys I know tha thave ran it love the way they feel on it..... a lot of them wont run another cycle without it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Masteron 's great betwee 600-800mg weekly for those that are lean.

It's DHT and has mild AI properties and keeps you dry, reduces the sides of Test/Tren etc, and is great for cutting.

Masteron is a polisher, not a builder. You can't polish a rough sufrace if you know what I mean. However, if you're sub 10%, Masteron does great things with practically no sides.

The more cycles I run, the less Test I use to avoid sides, but Masteron is great at high dosages.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Masteron 's great betwee 600-800mg weekly for those that are lean.

It's DHT and has mild AI properties and keeps you dry, reduces the sides of Test/Tren etc, and is great for cutting.

Masteron is a polisher, not a builder. You can't polish a rough sufrace if you know what I mean. However, if you're sub 10%, Masteron does great things with practically no sides.

The more cycles I run, the less Test I use to avoid sides, but Masteron is great at high dosages.
    Seriously lean - otherwise, it's a complete waste.

I use it 6 weeks out, if that's of relevance.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Currently running Masteron Prop at 150mg EOD. Six weeks in. No strength increase....but noticing more vascularity on forearms. I am also a little high on the BF% (13=14%). I decided to run it for the strength increase...but it is nowhere to be found. I am going to run Mast Prop for another 10 weeks, as well as incorporating Tren E into the cycle. I also will be sampling a steroid blend consisting of 100mg Mast Prop, 100mg EQ, 100mg Test Prop....per ML.

Current cycle is:

Omnadrens (1 amp EOD)
    Mast Prop (150mg EOD)
    Tren E (600mg/week--------just added last night)
    EQ (100mg/week------------will be added in a week)
    Proviron (30mg ED)

I am blasting pretty high because I lost quite a bit of strength and muscle when I ran t3 up to 100mcg. Also getting rid of some stash before the expiry date

So my view on mast........ well, I won't be forking out the cash for it anymore. Would rather run Tren.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Currently running Masteron Prop at 150mg EOD. Six weeks in. No strength increase....but noticing more vascularity on forearms. I am also a little high on the BF% (13=14%). I decided to run it for the strength increase...but it is nowhere to be found. I am going to run Mast Prop for another 10 weeks, as well as incorporating Tren E into the cycle. I also will be sampling a steroid blend consisting of 100mg Mast Prop, 100mg EQ, 100mg Test Prop....per ML.

Current cycle is:

Omnadrens (1 amp EOD)
    Mast Prop (150mg EOD)
    Tren E (600mg/week--------just added last night)
    EQ (100mg/week------------will be added in a week)
    Proviron (30mg ED)

I am blasting pretty high because I lost quite a bit of strength and muscle when I ran t3 up to 100mcg. Also getting rid of some stash before the expiry date

So my view on mast........ well, I won't be forking out the cash for it anymore. Would rather run Tren.
    FOr what it's worth, 100mg of EQ will be a waste.

1,000 mg?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    FOr what it's worth, 100mg of EQ will be a waste.

1,000 mg?
    LOL my bad. I meant 100mg/EOD. It is part of a steroid blend.

100mg EQ
    100mg Test Prop
    100mg Mast Prop.

All of that in 1ml, which will be injected EOD

Pretty heavy cycle bro - but who am I to judge?

No competitions?

Thread Information