Milfeater is offline New Member

First cycle tomorrow

I am starting my first cycle tomorrow. I posted before, but can't find it. The replies suggested I start with test e. I know the usual dose is 500 mg, but I was wondering if I were to do 350 for the first 6 weeks with 25 mg of d Bol until week 5, then go to 500mg, does this make sense? I wanted to start off with this , since it's the first time. Age 40 weight 175 bf ? But I'm slim at 6'1". Any thoughts? Thanks again.

Considering is offline Junior Member
    Run 500 from the start.
    Also hit the Foodorol.
    Last edited by Considering; 09-26-2010 at 07:56 PM.

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    Definately run your test @ 500 from wk 1. Throw your dbol in from wk 1-4 as a kickstart at 30-40mg a day if you want.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    I would forget D bol. First cycle, do test at 500mg only. Just my opinion

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    The dbol is optional

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    plenty of vets reccommend 400mg for your first time, especially since you are so small, you would easily gain off that. food for thought.

It's not good to fluctuate your test concentration in the blood. Pick a dose and stick with it. I would skip the dbol on the first cycle. Keep the cycle simple just in case you get bad sided. You never know if you'll have sides until you start.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    plenty of vets reccommend 400mg for your first time, especially since you are so small, you would easily gain off that. food for thought.
    Size is irrelevant when it comes to dosing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seems no one has bothers to tell you that you are for the most part wasting your money. More than likely a couple months after your cycle you will be back to 175 lbs.

Since you are 6' 1" it is CLEAR that you diet is greatly lacking and since it is you will not maintain your newly gained muscle because it needs FOOD to grow and FOOD to maintain.

You can easily reach 200 lbs without any use of AAS and be lean, solid muscle within a year; then you will benefit a LOT more from the use of AAS and since your diet will be worked out you will maintain your gains.

I know, you say you will get your diet in place NOW... Ive never heard that before.... lol
    Think about it this way. If you bought a muscle car you wanted to turn into a high performance machine but it's stock now. Would you fill the gas tank with 115 octane gas and THEN start to change things out? Put in High performance pistons, cam, crank, headers, carb? You would have wasted the gas with little benefit in the mean time for what? Now gas may be only $5 a gallon for 115 octane but what if it's was $20 a gallon. Cost effective or wait until you build the car so it can benefit from the gas.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Very well said lovbyts, to many newbies jumping on the band wagon here.....

Diet is key and your weight suggests your along way from aas....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information