scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer

Question for those who have experience with winny.

Considering winny in my spring cutting cycle if i can get lean enough in time for it. I understand that winny is considered a "one trick pony" in that it makes your muscles hard and gives a more shredded look. My question is how long after you come off winny with proper PCT does this effect last? I wouldn't be running this for contest prep. Just for a lean summer look. Anyone with some experience with this care to comment?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like to finish off cycles with a little winny. Definitely makes you feel harder and personally I consider it to be one of the most performance enhancing steroids out there. How long you keep gains is hard to predict it all depends on diet, training, and pct as well as a bit of luck with how fast you recover.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your bf%? you will generally only see the hardening effects if you are around 10% or less

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    The effects from Winstrol use will last shortly after PCT has ended but in order to try and maintain what you've gained from the compound as best as possible is solely determined on your diet after the cycle/pct.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    What is your bf%? you will generally only see the hardening effects if you are around 10% or less
    Bodyfat is to high for winny right now, i'm working on it though my goal is 10% before i start my spring cutter.

Thread Information