rob747 is offline New Member

Test E with Eq for lean Bulk??

So now i am planning on running a lean bulk cycle for 12 weeks with 600mg/pw of Test E and 400mg/ pw of eq, dont want to add dbol due to getting unwanted water retention from previous cycle. Already have PCT ready which consists of Nolva and Clomid. I also have some Adex handy for on cycle and am in the process of getting my HCG (pregnyl) for on cycle.

Just wanted to get some feedback on your opinions on if this would be the right mixtures to take if lean bulk is what i am looking to achieve.

Previous cycle history is 3 cycles:

1st cycle
    12 weeks
    250mg sus/ weeks 1-12
    200mg deca / weeks 1-12

2nd cycle
    10 weeks
    250mg sus/ weeks 1-6
    500mg sus/ weeks 6-10
    deca/ 400mg/ week 1-10

3rd cycle
    12 weeks (1 year ago)
    Promotestan Depot
    250mg/ weeks 1-4
    500mg/ weeks 5-8
    250mg/ weeks 8-12
    Deca
    250mg/ weeks 1-12
    Dianabol
    40mg/ weeks 1-4

My stats are:
    Height: 5ft 9In
    Weight: 200pounds
    BF:13%
    Experience: 5 years

Your kind feedback is appreciated

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Diet is the determining factor on a lean bulk not compounds. That said, most members here will advise you to stop cycling at the age of 22.

Diet is quiet clean with no deep fried, soda, junk, or take out. 6 meals a day but am unsure what kind of carbs should be taken and also what time i should cut them out if i was to be in bed by 11.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd cut carbs out around 6-7 if you were getting to bed at 11, and yes diet is the factor between cut and bulking and what not.
    I dont have personal experiance with EQ but i hear the lowest you want to run it is 600mg/week. i would run that and leave test at 500mg

But would it be alright to run more anabolic than test? or perhaps keep it at 50-50.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes that's fine if you do, generally when running other compounds test can be run as low as 250mg just to replace your natural testosterone when you are shut down. I believe it is better to run lower amounts if you can because the more you use it the more you HAVE to use in the future to get the same results.

And because you have tapered up and down in your previous cycles i think that with 500mg of test a week alone will get you great results! Test is best
    Good luck

Thread Information