slimshady01 is offline Senior Member

Hair Loss and Gear... 1st cycle

im 34 and very prone to hair loss. Ive always had thin straight hair but a decent amount of it. I started to receed a good bit around 19. At 24 i started propecia and was on it for 8 years. That stuff really screwed up my hormones and i have been off propecia for almost 2 years. I also 4 years ago had a Hair transplant to fill in my front hairline. All has been well and no one can tell a thing. I honestly look like i have no problems at all with my hair.

Ive only run 3 designer steroids in the past year. Bold200, Hdrol and on PCT for Xtren now.

I have 2 Test E vials sitting in my room. I was planning on running 500mg a week for 12 weeks.

MY concern is my hair, TEST converts to DHT which leads to hairloss. I can take propecia while on cycle which will minimize the damage but then i worry about my gains because of how bad propecia jacks up my estrogen. Yes i would probably take Adex everyday with it to counteract that.

So my question is, Do i run the TEST with propecia? Try it without? Skip the test all together and stick with 4 steroids that are not as prone to hairloss… EQ, VAR, DECA and Tbol?

I honestly dont need to be huge, im a small framed guy that has a hard time gaining muscle weight. I wouldnt mind being 175 and hard as a rock.

What do you all think.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    How long have you been training consistently?
    Have you buckled down on your diet?
    How tall are you being at 175lbs?

500mg of Test is too much for a first cycle. 350-400mg is a range that will please you assuming training and diet are in check.

diet is spotless, i never cheat protein is always high. Eat the same exact foods everyday... IE protein, brocolli chicken and almonds.. not exciting but works. Its actually the scivation game over cut diet. Just trying to shed little layer of fat.

Trained since 24 when i started propecia lol. during thos 8 years my estrogen was 4x higher then normal on each blood test. Hench why im off now. Im a small build hard to put on good lean mass even with strict diet. I train 5 days a week hard and heavy.

What do you think about VAR with mb 200mg of test? or other suggestions for a easy on the hair cycle.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Only 1 compound for your first cycle, no more, and obviously no less

If you are worried about the hair, stick with a dose of 350mg PW. Assess accordingly from there and pay attention to your body language.

Look into hair loss treatments such as finasteride, DHT blocker/hair loss shampoo with the DHT blocking properties, or Nizoral.

I'm currently on nizoral 2% and minox.

I would run finasteride on test but it makes my estrogen go through the roof. I would need a good adex dose during cycle.

Any other opinions based on my situation?

Thread Information