Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member

Intragluteal problem

Hello all,

I just administered an IM or at least tried...intragluteal injection of TNE/Tren 1.5ml. The problem is that I do not think the pin was deep enough and that at least half the shot was subcutaneous, when I removed the pin a little blood and oil leaked from the puncture, I had aspirated the shot but was still worried about the possiblity of pushing some of the tren into the bloodstream if I rubbed it so left it alone for about 15 minute. There is now a bump below the skin, it feels like its about 1/4" below the surface so I am assuming its in the subcutaneous tissue?

Do you think it will cause a problem or just resolve on its own in a few days? And should I massage it now, or leave it alone, apply heat to aid in absorption or ice ( no pain ) or just leave it be?

Thanks in advance for any responses, to this dumb ass newbie mistake.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what size pin where did u shoot and you say you got no blood when you aspirated is that correct

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    research the Z track method of injection. There are video's of it on youtube. I've had the same problem in my delts before. I don't think it will cause a problem. It might absorb into your system a little slower than IM shot but you should be fine. What size needle did you use? length and guage?

Thanks for the replies, the pin was part of the problem, it was a 23* by 1.5" the problem is I am not super cut but cut enough at 205lbs that I do not feel comfortable dart-throwing the whole pin into myself, so I am trying to stick the pin in quickly but only a little over half way of course that never really works out well. I have some 25 by 1.0 on the way so I can dart throw the sucker in to the hilt and be assured or optimum penetration. As far as the aspiration, yes that is correct before the shot there was no blood whatsoever. I have used the Z track on my outer thigh shots but since I have to do the pinning by myself have not had a lot of luck doing the z on the glutes, however I have been using a modified z track back there where I go staight in then immediately after withdrawing the pin I pull the skin and subcutaneous tissue to the side to prevent leakage during massage, this has worked very well for me.

However on this shot when I was close to the end of it ( probably 2/3rds through ) I got a feeling that it was not in the correct depth and rather than push it (the pin) further in just maintained position while finishing the last third, as soon as I removed the pin a few drops of blood and oil squirted out at this point I made no attempt to stop the flow or pull the skin to the side as I thought it would be best to let whatever wanted to leak out, leak the **** out LOL , I wish I had made the same decision about not worrying about the rest of the shot when I felt the change at 2/3rds through as TNE/tren is cheap!

PS its been an hour and a half now since the inj. and I have just finished working out, the site burned quite a bit about 15-45 minutes after inj. I assume due to the high BA in the TNE oil suspension but that has all subsided now and the nodule has mostly dissapated and now its just a bruise about 3/4" with a very small nodule left. THANKS again to all who replied it really helped set my mind at ease.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-27-2010 at 10:15 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Inject more slowly. And 1.5 inches is recomended for glutes and you want that needle all the way in.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I have to ask... Is this your 1st cycle? If not whats your cycle experience/stats? Mostly curious is all. Give it a few days before you become overly concerned.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Far, just man up and push the whole dart in. You do not even notice/feel the difference between 1" and 1.5", I know the syringe looks big but as mentioned 1.5" are what you need to use on glutes. If you start to use the 25g 1" that you ordered I PROMISE you will have oil leaking back out unless you use z-track.

The way you are doing it now is MUCH harder then just pushing the syringe all the way in and injecting like that.

As far as the lump just massage the area frequently and it will help the oil disperse.

1" or 1.5" your not gonna feel the differance you nees 1.5 for the glute and it has to go all the way. Once you break the skin the hard part is over

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I am running 1.5 ml of tne and tren (along with some other stuff) 75 mg tren with 50mg tne and every single shot feels similar to what you discribe the bump usually goes away within a few hours. It feels different than a 100 percent oil shot.

Well I guess none of you guys have ever been dumb enough to do this before, if you had when I posted earlier saying all it is now is a bruise about an inch in diameter you would have posted saying enjoy you evening or something like that...The bruise is now burning like a mofo, if I sit in my boxers its not too bad but if I put on jeans it really starts to hurt, I assume/hope this is tissue damage from the high BA in the TNE as I had a simalar experience with it in my left thigh when I tried pinning 1 1/2 ml instead of the usual 3/4 mil ( where you get the morning after burn from too much BA) and thats just starting to subside...Now this shit LOL

Well I think I am pretty much done with the TNE until I get my PS 80 for a water suspension, should be here in the next day or two as this BA rich mix just is not worth the trouble for me.

As far as my experience me and Dorian Y used to pin together a lot before the last MR O.......actually as you may have guessed I have very little experience, ages ago I did a little here and there but decided to try a cycle after finding out about conversions, unfortunately knowing so little I found out about tren and how easy it was to convert and was off and running 9 days ago. Now after reading for the past week I realize ( no doubt as a thousand idiots before me) that tren is not recommended for begginers so I have made some TNE to try to taper off the tren and supplement with TNE to reduce my dosage before coming off the cycle in by the end of the month.

While I know I made a major ****up by using the tren right off the bat the gains have been fantastic, I have added almost an inch to my arms in the past 9 days so at least its not all bad news.

OK flame away if you must...

The burning poses concern for me watch for signs of infection such as fever,sweating and such.

Thread Information