dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member

Clomid, Nolva bad for skin? Zits?

I only take it during the week and sat/sun off and it seems like tue-sat my skin is horrable. My chest is super bumpy and full of tiny little zits. I'm almost done with PCT but I was wondering if this is normal. I can only attribute it to nolva or clomid because thats all I take mon-fri and its very noticable that it is worse on the day after I take it.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You are probally getting acne as your hormonal levels are re-balancing themselves to natural levels. Basically you are hitting puberty again.

Why are you not running Nolva and Clomid on weekends? IMO you need to run it ED.

Only negative side I noticed was blurred vision from the Clomid

glover is offline Associate Member
    Nolva and clomid are not the cause but the cure.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    Only on the weekdays because I have to hide the stuff from my gf. No other way around it for me.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by dsldsl1980 View Post
    Only on the weekdays because I have to hide the stuff from my gf. No other way around it for me.
    Its nolva and clomid not like you have to pin it. I'm sure you can find 30 seconds to take a couple pills or an oral liquid. Personally no girl is worth me keeping myself shut down. And since you're not taking it on weekends your homone levels aren't steady and thats probably the cause of your acne. Take your PCT MEDS DAILY!

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsldsl1980 View Post
    I only take it during the week and sat/sun off and it seems like tue-sat my skin is horrable. My chest is super bumpy and full of tiny little zits. I'm almost done with PCT but I was wondering if this is normal. I can only attribute it to nolva or clomid because thats all I take mon-fri and its very noticable that it is worse on the day after I take it.
    I had the EXACT same thing happen. It is hormonal like every one above said. Also I agree with Scotty....F the girlfriend and take care of getting your body back to normal. It is important to keep your blood levels as stable as possible to help reduce sides. And FYI I never had acne on my back EVER until PCT and now even months after my PCT I have acne, but have it somewhat under control. Welcome to AAS. And I also believe not taking it ED as normally taken will cause even more problems for you and your acne. Good Luck.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    yea its not the pct, keep running it, very important.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah your hormone levels are all over the place, I had it happen to me but very mild on Clomid. Got a little bit in some weird places but it went away fast.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I must agree that the same thing is happening to me. I have noticed that it is more prevalent towards the end of the pct time duration. Obvious because pct is jump starting my stuff again. only 3 more day of pct and I will have finished 5 weeks.

Thread Information