SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member

Cycling - Staying on Forever...

Like Ronnie says, your body will only keep the newfound mass after discontinuing steroids for about 2 weeks. If I do a gram of test and 600mg of deca , it's going to take about 26 days to a month for all of that juice to clear my system, and to start PCT. If I just took a 2 week break, didn't care about ruining my HPTA, and started right back up... How long until serious problems would occur? If I took 10 weeks off, like Ronnie suggests, I'd be able to wait about a month after last pin, then PCT for a month, then two weeks, then new cycle. This sounds OK, but I will still have lost a lot of what I gained on the cycle... It's inevitable, I guess. In a perfect world, I'd be able to keep the gains and never lose them. If only.

Do the pros really stay on forever? I mean yeah, they cruise and blast, but technically, they're never PCT'ing for HPTA recovery. Chemically dependent for life.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really like my HPTA....but I am only 40. How old are you?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes the pros will be on test forever! i believe. this all depends if you want to have kids and you dont mind pinning yourself X 2 a week for the REST of your life

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I was afraid of trt when I popped my cherry less than a year ago.

However, I am on forever. I got the AAS virus so I am fvcked.

With being on forever, you must be ready to buy and pin Testosterone weekly for the rest of your life. Yes, even on vacations and business trips. So you will be living the rest of you with a needle in arms reach, so to speak. So you lose slight mobility. Also, you just earned a spot to get periodic blood panel, and all values checked semi-annualy. You possibly fvcked your natural test production for good, and you are worried about LE from now on (unless prescrip). So you basically need to monitor your health as you are an aids patient. Also, your 'blast' cycles will not be as dramatic as someone who cycles, does pct, and takes equal time off.

However, I like being a super horny dirty dog who will never be below 230lbs again. I am on forever. Too late to quit now. I'm hungry. I want to be big enough to eat everybody in the room .... I have a problem

My Father cycled for years without pct. Got HUUUGE, then quit a few years back. Now he is sloppy and has the body of an obese 90 year old woman. So you are all-in, or not at all.

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    I'm a bit over 30. I can't reveal the exact number, for obvious reasons. It seems like both PCT'ing/time off between cycles (yo-yo'ing), and staying on forever both have a depressing aspect to them. There's got to be a way to trick the HPTA feedback loop. But until then, I guess this is as good as it gets. I think since I'm a newb, I'll stay PCT'ing/time off for now. There's no real good, practical reason for me to stay on forever, anyway. It's not like I'm a pro or anything.

Why did your Dad quit? Health Reasons? Attempting to restore natural test? Did he get a test done, what was it; ng/ml?

Maybe he looks like Arnold looks like now. He had to quit because of his heart, but if he didn't he might look like Stallone looks now. In the Expendables he's a bit jacked for his age.

Thread Information