shadowlid is offline Associate Member

Clen what is BS and what is the truth.

My lab rats will be taking some clen soon. And i see mixed review everywhere.

So how good does clen burn fat. This is the main reason my rats wanted it.
    I have read that some rat burn 15-20lbs in 2 weeks? This would put me at my goal.

I have been on a low calorie diet and have burned 12lbs of fat. Went from 220 to 205-208. And i want to speed it up. Get down to around 185 this would put me in the 8%-10% bf range.

P.S. Been working out 5 days a week. And doing cardio like a mad man. Atleast 5 days a week or more.

Then ill be bulking up. I would say as of right now im sitting at 15-18% bf.
    When i started i was at 22%.

Gaining mass. This is not the reason i wanted to buy clen but. I hear that it does help. Not much but it seems to give you a little more strength. Though it will be hard to gain any real mass while cutting. But any strength gain would help.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You won't cut 15-20lbs of fat in 2 weeks with clen .

And I don't know why you'd want to cut that much that quickly and most likely loose LM along with the fat.

Take your time.

You didn't put the weight on over night, and you won't drop it over night

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you referring yourself to a rat?
    Clen is a good helper, i am using it right now but only started at the same time i started my cardio so i cannot comment on the bf% losses with just cardio and compare it to cardio + clen.
    But the main factor will be your diet and cardio as i think you already realize.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    go to the diet section maybe check into ketosis.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    diet cardio and clen , very potent combo for weight loss, definitely look into adding taurine and keto with the clen.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You won't cut 15-20lbs of fat in 2 weeks with clen .

And I don't know why you'd want to cut that much that quickly and most likely loose LM along with the fat.

Take your time.

You didn't put the weight on over night, and you won't drop it over night
    Exactly.

You drop that much weight in 2 weeks and a lot of it will be precious LBM.

2lbs a week MAX.

The fat did not get there in 2 weeks and it damn sure won't come off in 2 weeks.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good diet and cardio, save your heart.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Your rat isnt fat. You are. So give your "dvds" to your "rat"

**** im high as shit

Nah brother like said above, clen is not a miracle. However, it is great. I was able to drop nearly a pound a day when coupled with cardio and diet. But I lost LBM as well. Strength suffered, but not as bad as I thought (probally just the catabolic effects of heavy cardio)

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I ran a clen /T3 cycle last month. Wasn't thrilled with the jittery, unable to concentrate feeling I got from the clen and wasn't thrilled with the erosion of muscle mass from the T3. If I do it again I'm not running the T3. I can tolerate the clen for a week or so at a time if necessary but I think I'll just work a bit harder on the cardio and diet and have a little more patience to reach my weight loss goals.

Double post!!!
    Last edited by shadowlid; 09-28-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Well im losing weight like it is. Im on a low calorie diet. Doing cardio 5+days a weeks. And working out about 4-5 days a week.

I used to be 215lbs in the mornings after i got out of the shower i measured everyday. And 220 when i had ate and everything at the end of the day.

Now im 205.5 at the end of the day. This is after 2.5weeks of cardio and diet. Why would i stop. I feel great im losing fat. And im closer to my goal.

Dont get me wrong here i want to keep what little muscle i have but understand i dont have much as it is. I just dont want to go on a bulk diet with a high bf%.

And F*$^ no im not slowing down. Im not stopping til im at my goal. Im gonna start running more cardio soon.

IM on a super low calorie diet. I was eating like 600-800cals a day max mostly protein. But i now have some guidance and im slowly working my way up to a six meal a day plan at around 2000-2500 cal diet. I dont want to gain back what i lost.

Right now im eating at or around 1000-1200 cals a day stepping it up lightly as i go. Any adverse affect of clen on low cal diet?

tenbor77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlid View Post
    Any adverse affect of clen on low cal diet?
    although you don't seem to be concerned with losing muscles, keeping them will help you burn fat, whereas when you lose muscles, the body goes into a catabolic state and will try to retain fat being in "survival mode". It's a lose-lose situation, although eventually you'll burn fat anyway.

The more lean mass you have, the more fat you burn.

10-4 im lossing fat and gaining muscle right now. Im eating all the protein i can.
    Taking amino acids, etc. I want to keep all i can. Of course like you said muscle burns calories.

Seems like im stuck at 205. But im still losing fat. I can tell. So must be gaining muscle.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlid View Post
    10-4 im lossing fat and gaining muscle right now. Im eating all the protein i can.
    Taking amino acids, etc. I want to keep all i can. Of course like you said muscle burns calories.

Seems like im stuck at 205. But im still losing fat. I can tell. So must be gaining muscle.
    You think your losing fat and gaining muscle on 1200 cals a day... I wish I could lie to myself too.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I hate clen . Terrible sides for me. I puke at a dose of 50mcg 2x/day and I''m almost 260lbs. T3 however was very good to me. pgcl was also but that is hardcore, sides for me were surprisingly mild (possibly due to the constipation from both var and my cjc/ghrp-2) and mini spot injecting. Don't construe me as you giving advise to use or try any of these, I'm just sharing my personal experience, everyone is different and can react to the same chemicals in very, very different ways.

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    How much fat did you loose due to the T3?

Thread Information