Thread: First Cycle?

DJKRS1 is offline New Member

First Cycle?

Im 25 years old and have been working out off and on for about 4 years.....im currently 6'0, 190lbs...not too sure on BF% or anything but im in fairly good shape, not skinny or fat...IMO i think i have a decent build but im not getting anywhere else and looking to do a cycle...im not really into injections so id like to do an oral cycle first....my ultimate goal is to get to about 215/220 and get some pretty good muscle size and get "ripped" while in the end keeping most, if not all of my gains....what would you recommend taking for bulk/cut/pct?..

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend you find out your bf% or post pics and we can judge for you!
    If you are not really into injections then you are not ready for AAS
    A oral cycle would be very bad and will shut down your bodys natural testosterone .

I think by hitting the diet and training sections on this forum you will be able make more gains. And lower your bf % to 15 or less to avoid side effects for when you are ready to cycle.
    Read this thread and take your time looking around before you make the decision because it is a serious one - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    If you are not really into injections then you are not ready for AAS
    [/url]
    This...

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    AGREE

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKRS1 View Post
    Im 25 years old and have been working out off and on for about 4 years.....im currently 6'0, 190lbs...not too sure on BF% or anything but im in fairly good shape, not skinny or fat...IMO i think i have a decent build but im not getting anywhere else and looking to do a cycle...im not really into injections so id like to do an oral cycle first....my ultimate goal is to get to about 215/220 and get some pretty good muscle size and get "ripped" while in the end keeping most, if not all of my gains....what would you recommend taking for bulk/cut/pct?..
    You need to find out your bodyfat so we can give the best advice for someone with your stats, you also need to understand that if your route is steroids then your going to after use injections, oral only cycles just dont do it, there are many issues.

Go and read the education threads and get a feel what a newbie cycle consist of and please find your bf out, if not post a picture.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    And thats why your a Hall of Famer Marcus, much kinder then the rest of us :P

Thread Information