Maxpower_sf1 is offline Junior Member

Sustaplex.......

Anyone ever done a cycle of Sustaplex? its a combo of 5 different versions of test. Just want to know peoples experience or what they have heard.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Havent used personally, but Ive watched some successes and failures on different variations of Sust (3,4 and 5 test blends)... In my opinion, I dont care what % of the Sust is "short esterred".. if there is a trace of short ester, make use of it and pin EOD at minimum or just buy some longer esterred test. I think Ive seen the most sides from sust blends cause people try to string the injects out as long as possible and the short esters cause instability in blood levels.

Used right, Ive seen buddies get some really nice gains. Usually accompanied with more water retention than other tests but this too can be controlled by drinking water and a good AI like Aromasin .

I just ran a custom blend of Sust (prop, PP and cyp) and really enjoyed it. Pinned EOD and got next to no sides, just a little water weight which came off quick after cycle. Did not require an AI but I had it on hand regardless.

just my $0.02

-KP

mm so only problem you saw was pinning time? seems like it would be an easy fix. Did it cut you up real good with a lot of lean body mass?

I ran a multi-compound cycle and choose that sust as a base since I was pinning EOD anyways. IMO, I wouldnt use Sust for a cutting cycle. You will add good muscle gains but you will still look soft, prop would be a better choice for a cutter. I ran my last cycle with low dose NPP and tren E. Wouldnt definitely not recommend that cycle for someone who hasent run a few cycles previous. My diet wasent the greatest the last couple weeks of the cycle. Otherwise I did a good job of "lean bulking" but we wont get into that =)

I want to put on a bit of mass while dropping my BF. Any cycle you would recommend?

Standard requirements... stats plz

weight
    bf%
    training experience
    cycling experience

thanx
    -KP

5'9-5'10
    195 pounds
    12%
    2.5 years
    No cycling except for H-Drol cycle

used proper Nolva pct, and kept most gains

You are right borderline with that whole age thing where you should still be careful about cycling too young. I would wait at least a year if I were you.

But, if you are going to go ahead with cycling then your situation is simple... TEST TEST TEST... 4-500mg/wk of Test E or C for 10-12 weeks, along with proper PCT and on cycle AI precautions will yield great results pending your diet. I dont care what anyone says, sticking with a simple cycle like this lets you understand how your body responds to cycling. And since test is something your body is use to, why not start there. Test sides (if noticed) are the simplest to control. Its when you start adding other compounds that you need to be a little more concerned.

Thats what I was planning on. Do you recommend test prop cyp or E for my goals? dropping BF while gaining lean mass.....also i cant private message anyone do you know why?

you need 25 posts before PM'ing I believe.

Test E or C is always best so the beginner can get use to pinning. You will see a little bit of water weight, but this is gone shortly after cycle. I personally think holding a little extra water isnt such a bad thing while adding muscle so you dont run into dehydration. Bloating can easily be controlled by use of an AI like Aromasin , a-dex, letro and remembering to always take in plenty of water

ahh k thanks man, I have read/heard test E is a great for a bulk cycle, but i want to lose BF to not gain any

you dont gain fat cycling.. poor diet gains fat. "bulking fat" comes from the over ingestion of calories to make sure you always have 100% of the required calories for successful bulking so you take in 110-120% of what you actually need and then cut afterwards. You can cut on anything... diet diet diet. Ive dropped into single digit % on a moddest 250/wk test E cycle.

Im heading out for the night... if you reach your required posts and want to PM me for further questions, I will get back to you tomorrow morn.

Been nice talking to you, have a good night

-KP

Yea I understand its all diet, just wondering if its possible say, with 3000 calorie diet clean on Test can I gain muscle mass and lose BF at the same time. am I going to want to eat more?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Im heading out for the night... if you reach your required posts and want to PM me for further questions, I will get back to you tomorrow morn.

Been nice talking to you, have a good night

-KP

You get my private message?

Thread Information