j80212 is offline New Member

First cycle in 10 years

I did steroids many years ago and had good results and am looking to do another cycle. I am 33yrs old 6' 200lbs. I am not looking to get huge but more to get quality wieght and strength that will stick around. I have a few stacks in mind but would like to get some more suggestions. I was thinking stacking deca and tes, or deca and sus and maybe fnish out with some win. what do you guys think?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    body fat%?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    How long have you been training consistently for? No on and off stuff, straight consistent. Do you know your BF?

j80212 is offline New Member
    my body fat % has to be in the high teens. I havent checked it recently. My workout routine has not been very consistent in the last year. I have had a couple surgeries and a messed up back from college sports. I am going to ease back into the gym and start the cycle after at least 6-8 weeks of consistent workout. I am looking to get that extra push later because i have lost so much strength... I am looking to get organized and plan ahead...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Nothing wrong with planning ahead.

I'd give it more than 8 weeks of training before a cycle.

More like 1 year, minimum.

As for your cycle, after 10 years off, you'll grow like a week off a Test only cycle, imo.

Most of the 1st time users are advised to do Test E 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, rest 21 days, PCT with nolvadex and clomid. Check your diet before you start. There are a number of great diets on the diet forum. In my 1st cycle the AAS and training was the easy part. I have a hard time getting the discipline to eat clean. It seems like it takes me about 6 to 7 weeks to reflect good eating habits in my body. Then it only take about 2 weeks to show bad eating habits in my body.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Most of the 1st time users are advised to do Test E 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, rest 21 days, PCT with nolvadex and clomid. Check your diet before you start. There are a number of great diets on the diet forum. In my 1st cycle the AAS and training was the easy part. I have a hard time getting the discipline to eat clean. It seems like it takes me about 6 to 7 weeks to reflect good eating habits in my body. Then it only take about 2 weeks to show bad eating habits in my body.
    This is the general idea .
    I feel as diet is a term for a short period of trying to eat well . I advocate a life style change of good eating habits .
    You want people to think your crazy , Act crazy . You want people to think your fit , eat well or better .

That's my 2 cents
    Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Nothing wrong with planning ahead.

I'd give it more than 8 weeks of training before a cycle.

More like 1 year, minimum.

As for your cycle, after 10 years off, you'll grow like a week off a Test only cycle, imo.
    I have to agree with D7 give yourself more time in the gym and get your diet and training down first before starting a cycle

Thread Information