jmescalante2 is offline New Member

Red face Human growth hormone questions (newb)

So i read the steroid profile already, yet there was still some stuff I didn't understand for my context i this area is very small. and there are some questions I have.

1. I read in the profile for hgh that even though you get bigger you don't necessarily get stronger. What if you train with compound strength lefts like squats and deadlifts, bench, etc.

2. I am 21 years old. would hgh make me grow if I took it? Someone told me it doesn't make you grow if you're too old.

3. What are the negative or unwanted Side effects?

edit, please read the rules

5. is this drug really "the fountain of youth" is so how?

6. When is a good age to take it?

me and a friend were talking about it during dinner the other day and this sounds like an appealing drug! Thanks!

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Generally your natural GH levels in your body stay at an about level until about 25 or so. Before that you have plenty of GH to go around. I know, I'm your age and have been thinking about doing a cycle with HGH, but unfortunately I've come to realize that as much as I would love to be on it, I'm still too young.

I've done 2 cycles so far, no HGH, both were just basic Dbol /Test and Drol/Dbol/Test. Until I'm a few cycles down I'm not even touching other compounds.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    welcome.. at 21 youre brain is still releasing a substantial amount of GH in my opinion to take a synthetic would not be the best choice...also read the rules..number 4 on your list is a no no here and can get you a suspension..please edit that asap...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    too early for hgh...you do not want to risk messing with your endocrine system. Glad you asked. The general consensus around here is to wait until you are over 30.

And the other post (2 above) sharing what he does at 21....not a good idea. You already produce a lot of test at 21 and you do not want to risk shutting down your natural production. Have you ever heard of PCT...and ED? I do not think you want ED at 21. my .02

Read up--learn...ask..Read more.... at 21 you can do ALL of this naturally and be WAY ahead of the game to tell you the truth...and come out on top! Please wait a few more years to touch any of this stuff....wait until you actually need it!

May as well hear it here first: DIET AND CARDIO! this is the mantra. Better get used to it!

WELCOME!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-28-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm hoping the price of HGH comes down sometime soon

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah but until they find an easier way to farm the stuff, I doubt that is likely.

jmescalante2 is offline New Member
    does hgh actually make you grow though? I would not mind being a little taller.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    if your growth plates have totally formed and have stopped growing, then from what I understand hgh will not help you grow taller. And if your plates have not closed then you can still grow anyway. My father grew after he was 21. How tall are you?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At 21 I wouldnt use HGH.

Thread Information