23G
    23G is offline Junior Member

Need Help for my next cycle ANAVAR

hi guys! i need some help on my next cycle which is ANAVAR . And i am going to use it with ephedrine.
    here's my questions and i hope you guys would help me. =)
    - i will take the ephedrine at morning which is 30mg. then i will take the first tablet of anavar (10mg) aftr taking my lunch. then i will take again 2 tablets of anavar aftr my nxt meal. is this okay?
    - which is better to take the anavar? split (like what i've stated on my first question) or should i take the anavar all at once?
    - i am planning to use the anavar for 2months straight with 30mg a day. is this okay?
    - what PCT should i use after my cycle on anavar? i read in some infos that low dosage of anavar don't need PCT but i dont know if it is true or not.

TIA Guys!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yes, var still needs a PCT.

Stats and cycle experience would help:

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?

23G
    thank you D7M and i appreciate your concern about my stats. =) but i will be more glad if my questions are directly answered. =) i just need answers for my questions. =) please don't misundrstood me as a boastful person. i just really want to know the answers. =)

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 23G View Post
    thank you D7M and i appreciate your concern about my stats. =) but i will be more glad if my questions are directly answered. =) i just need answers for my questions. =) please don't misundrstood me as a boastful person. i just really want to know the answers. =)
    The general rule is to know stats before information is given just as you need to be seen by a doctor before a script is written even though you think you know what you need .
    The other principle is not to advice under age person's or people that will be ill effected from AAS .

Good luck
    dont wanna be old

23G
    oh i get it. =) sorry for that. here's my stats
    height: 5'8
    bf: 15% ( as my off season )
    yrs. of training: 5 yrs.
    cycle experience: it was really great i took stan only last summer ( my first cycle ). btw, i am a filipino. =) stan made me really hard and ripped last summer. well of course i watched my diet that time. =)
    i dont want to get really big like "mr. olympia" hehehe. i am a model here in philippines that is why i need answers because i will try anavar and try to see what works for me best.
    please help guys. =)

23G
    bump!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't help you with Anavar because I have never tried it .
    I can tell you 20mg ephedrine , 200mg caffeine and 2 regular aspirin are a super fat burner .
    There are several posts on this if you google it .
    You will definitely get ripped and have intense workouts .
    I would not use for a long period or do something like 1 or 2 days on and 1 off .
    Try this for now and check out Anavar later if your not happy

Good luck
    Dont wanna be old .

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    If you are simply trying to lean out this is done with diet. Your use of Var will not have the effects you are looking for. Save the money and spend it on good quality food sources.

-KP

23G
    @ dont wanna be old,
    is the 20mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and 2 aspirin, taken all at once/at the same time? when should i take these? after meal or before meal? and lastly, what is the maximum dosage of these per day?

TIA! =)

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    "stan made me really hard" hahahahahaha

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I used to take anavar 4 times daily in even doses due to it's short half-life and that is the way I was steered initially. Since then I mix it up some and don't worry about the timing so much, heck some days I'll take 2 pills at dosing time instead of one, other times I forget or skip an evening dose or whatever.

Someone told me they take an am then like afternoon dose because they want their 'boys' to have a chance to recouperate overnight. I have no idea if there is any validity to this plan/theory.

I'd still go with 3x a day over 2 personally though.

23G
    thank you for those who replied. =) really appreciate it. =)
    more thoughts and suggestions from other members? please do reply. =)

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    After reading this thread.... it is very obvious that you are not ready to be running any AAS or any stimulant stack such as an ECA. You need to do more research and gather as much knowledge as possible. If you don't, you are just going to end of hurting yourself.... bad.

Please do a few months of research before attempting any cycle.

My 2 cents

Thread Information