Thread: Primobolan

200gamblr is offline Junior Member

Primobolan

I'm currently mid cycle of tren /primo/test e. I've been speaking to people about the primo and I'm being told that to really get the best results out of the primo I need to run it for at least 14-18 weeks which sounds like a long f@cken time to me, given I only planned on cycling for 12 weeks (except the tren) and it doesnt seem in line with any of the write ups I've seen on here. Can any one shed some light on this????

If I need to cycle primo for 14-18 weeks, I would need to keep the test e running that long wouldn't I? Or would I be fine to stop it at 12 as it will stay in my system for a few weeks after I stop?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Keep the Primo running up until PCT. You don't need to run it that long. Primo comes in Acetate (orals) and Enanthate (injections) forms and even the longer ester doesn't need to be ran that long for results.

Ricer is offline Associate Member
    I thought Primo was an injection also....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Keep the Primo running up until PCT. You don't need to run it that long. Primo comes in Acetate (orals) and Enanthate (injections) forms and even the longer ester doesn't need to be ran that long for results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricer View Post
    I thought Primo was an injection also....
    HP answered your query... yes injectable as well. I was told the oral is near useless...

OP, Pride is right, run it that way and you will get good results. Dont be changing your cycle plans at this point. Alter future cycles (if any) based on this one.

-KP

200gamblr is offline Junior Member
    Thanks HP - always a champ!

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    HP answered your query... yes injectable as well. I was told the oral is near useless...

OP, Pride is right, run it that way and you will get good results. Dont be changing your cycle plans at this point. Alter future cycles (if any) based on this one.

-KP
    Don't believe everything you read. Legit oral Primo is phenominal during a cut, you simply have to dose it right. 150mg ED is GREAT! It's not cheap, but is FAR better than Var at the same dosage IME.

Thread Information