Thread: Test Prop?

bufftiger is offline Associate Member

Test Prop?

Will you lose a lot of mass once you finish an 8 week cycle of test prop?
    Anyone have any results?
    Anyone have any experience with prop?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There are a number of factors that will decide what you will lose and what you will keep, they are..

Pct
    Diet
    Training
    Genetics..

I have no issues keeping my gains by running a solid pct, eating to feed my new found muscle and training like an animal....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

What do you think a solid PCT would be?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    If you cannot throw together a PCT for an 8 week test prop cycle, maybe you need to reconsider cycling... Not trying to be a d1ck but this is something you should know...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by bufftiger View Post
    Will you lose a lot of mass once you finish an 8 week cycle of test prop? If your recovery protocol, diet, and training aren't up to par, there's a good chance you may lose more then you'd like.
    Anyone have any results? Yes. This ester delivers great results in conjunction with the right necessities that should always accompany any cycle. Although I would not recommend this ester for novices.
    Anyone have any experience with prop? Yes.
    Bold

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Why is it not considered a good ester for novices? Apart from having to inject every day I mean.

It's very potent. The more potent the compound, the more sides are generally accompanied with it. This is why Finaplix has a reputation of being one of harshest compounds out, right next to Suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    If you cannot throw together a PCT for an 8 week test prop cycle, maybe you need to reconsider cycling... Not trying to be a d1ck but this is something you should know...
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20

what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    It's very potent. The more potent the compound, the more sides are generally accompanied with it. This is why Finaplix has a reputation of being one of harshest compounds out, right next to Suspension.
    So if a novice would take it what is the worst thing that can happen?

So if a novice would take it what is the worst thing that can happen?
    You will die.

Joking, just look up the negative side effects of anabolic steroid usage. It's just a possibility that these will all be at a higher risk, that's all.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree. The only thing about it that makes it bad for novices is that you need to inject every day. I see no reason why enanthate is better than prop for novices other than the fact you inject only twice per week. I ran it as my first injectable cycle and loved the results and felt great on it. I will never run a long esther ever due to the fact I don't get bloated on it and I get much faster results. As far as sides go, it is only individual as I have heard of people having more sides with enanthate due to the prop esther half-life being shorter. I will say I didn't have any sides over than minor shoulder/upper chest acne and it was very mild

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    In my research of test it is the ester that decides how potent a compound is. ie the longer the ester the weaker the compound or conversly the shorter the ester the more test(mg) there is per ml.

So as result i will be doing less mg's of prop per week than i would on Test E.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20

what do you think?
    That will work...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Maybe it's just my source, but my prop is literally crippeling unless I cut it and STILL....damn...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree. The only thing about it that makes it bad for novices is that you need to inject every day. I see no reason why enanthate is better than prop for novices other than the fact you inject only twice per week. I ran it as my first injectable cycle and loved the results and felt great on it. I will never run a long esther ever due to the fact I don't get bloated on it and I get much faster results. As far as sides go, it is only individual as I have heard of people having more sides with enanthate due to the prop esther half-life being shorter. I will say I didn't have any sides over than minor shoulder/upper chest acne and it was very mild
    I've seen many people have more adverse reactions to more potent versions of Test. Acetate, Propionate , and Suspension would fall in these categories. Just because you had a successful cycle, doesn't mean the next person will. Bloat can be accompanied with any form of Test, and it can be remedied just as easily.

However I did not say that everyone that is thinking of cycling shouldn't run Prop, I was implying something I've seen with my experience with AAS over the past several years.

I've seen some pretty awful cycles work very well with people in my day. Now just because they got away with zero negative side effects, doesn't mean I should condone the use of it to the next person. It's been suggested that Test E or C should be utilized for novices for a long time now, and there are good reasons behind this type of logic, more than just the frequency of injections..

Thread Information