Jags77 is offline New Member

what would you do?? wrong order came in, but value is nearly twice the order placed.

hey bros, not sure if this is the right place for this..if not, my apologies but looking for advice for a novice.

i placed my first order with a new source (to me) recently for 180tabs of 10mg var (was supposed to be 6 bottles of 30 x 10mg i believe) but instead received 6 bottles of danabol ds (500tabs x 10mg ea).

needless to say i'm quite annoyed i didn't get what i wanted, but i'm now wondering what i should do...i think the dbol i received in error is worth nearly twice the cost of the var i placed..unless im mistaken.

do i contact source and ask them to fix the order? what is fair for me to expect in return given i will likely have to wait another 2 weeks, likely more if they wont ship the correct gear until they receive the dbol? what risks do i run in shipping this stuff BACK out of the US?

i'm really unsure of what action to take, since this isn't like placing an order on ebay. :what

i attached a pic of 4 of the 6 bottles i got for reference..havent read much into dbol too much but pretty sure it's not going to be what i need for my goals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what would you do?? wrong order came in, but value is nearly twice the order placed.-img00522-20100928-2035.jpg  

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    if you have the spare money maybe place the order again and then sell the wrong stuff. If not id probably just keep it, id say your chances of getting screwed are high

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Dbol is dirt cheap from the right sources. Hell some give it away for free in addition with whatever you order, imo you got ripped off and you should request the Var you ordered and not have to give the dbol back.

thanks for the response bob. that's a bummer..i guess it could be worse in that i couldve received something fake or less value than paid, or nothing at all. was just really set to get started on the var and not sure how i'd sell off this stuff. i guess i could check with a local guy i know.

so not worth mentioning to the source at all then and see what they say? just place the order again and be done with it? anyone have input on the risk of shipping back? obvious risk is i get screwed and get nothing in return, just wondering how much legal risk i would face..

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Dbol is dirt cheap from the right sources. Hell some give it away for free in addition with whatever you order, imo you got ripped off and you should request the Var you ordered and not have to give the dbol back.
    ok, i didn't realize it was that cheap. according to this sources prices the amount of dbol i got was nearly double the value with respect to the var i had ordered. i'll probably try contacting the source and requesting the var and hope for the best. thanks. i'd rather not have to try and return this stuff.

Get what you want. What'll dbol do for you when you want to do an Anavar cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Get what you want. What'll dbol do for you when you want to do an Anavar cycle?
    i completely agree..i just didnt know whether to simply keep this stuff and place another order for var or mention to source..and what would be fair to expect etc. i'm going to mention to them and see where it goes. figure if they are looking for repeat business they might try and correct the problem and hopefully i wont have to send this back first.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    So you were planning on running Var alone?

Contact the seller and tell them what happenned. See if they will correct the mistake by sending you the Var free of charge, or you pay shipping etc. Then if you feel like you have been done right by, send the dbol back or keep it. Most reputable labs will try and resolve their mistakes.

-KP

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Speak to your source and return the dbol it shouldnt be a problem

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After you contact them they should send the Var to you by an express delivery method. Inside the Var package should be a return label to affix to the box the Var came in or more than likely they will just tell you to keep the Dbol as either the Var or the Dbol probably costs a wholesale source less than the shipping and handling.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    KEEP, id say its worth plenty more (well in oz it would be worth 10 X the var if not more). Place your order again and hopefully you get the right order, if not keep it again and order again, sounds great to me.... Im sure youll find someone that want the Dbol

limo is offline New Member
    Keep em and re-order.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Do 30mg ED of the Dbol and send the Var directly to me

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    um am i the only one that is wondering if the dbol is fake... maybe it's just one i havn't seen before?? can you post pic's of the pill's

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you are not ^^^^ when a lab sends out the wrong AAS the first thing I would think about is are they a legit source or just some box stuffing bidness, sure anyone can make a mistake but fly by nite scam artist would be the most likely in my opinion.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Those are legit pills just made a mistake in the ordering; contact them and you will most likely get something figured out!

The One is offline Associate Member
    I understand mistakes. yes you're mistaking d-bol isn't twice the cost of the var. Like someone said you can get dbol for pennies to free. Var on the other hand is really expensive across all source expect for only one I know of and they're the best.

Call them up I'm sure if they're legit they will correct the problem. you can also look at this way if they weren't legit you wouldn't have receive any thing

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would at least email my source and see what could be done about it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I had that happen to me.I asked for deca .He sent me tren .I told him wat happen.He said I was sent someone elses order.He fixed the problem.And I got free tren.The start of a great addiction.Mistakes happen its the human factor.

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    um am i the only one that is wondering if the dbol is fake... maybe it's just one i havn't seen before?? can you post pic's of the pill's
    fake? ,unless you have had your head up your ass for the last 5 years i cant see how you havent heard of danabol ds blue hearts ,there 100% good to go lol

powerws is offline Associate Member
    I'd do the right thing! It will come back to you somewhere, sometime!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Var is much more expensive than DBol .. you got ripped off.. contact the guy and see if he will send you the Var at a discount and just save the Dbol for your next bulking cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    So you were planning on running Var alone?

Contact the seller and tell them what happenned. See if they will correct the mistake by sending you the Var free of charge, or you pay shipping etc. Then if you feel like you have been done right by, send the dbol back or keep it. Most reputable labs will try and resolve their mistakes.

-KP
    I was planning on running var and hgh, not looking to gain much..at least not at this time. just going for cutting, getting harder and the extra pump during workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I understand mistakes. yes you're mistaking d-bol isn't twice the cost of the var. Like someone said you can get dbol for pennies to free. Var on the other hand is really expensive across all source expect for only one I know of and they're the best.

Call them up I'm sure if they're legit they will correct the problem. you can also look at this way if they weren't legit you wouldn't have receive any thing
    agreed. they actually got the other products i ordered correct, so it was a simple mistake which is probably more likely since english isnt their first language. figure if it wasnt legit i wouldnt have gotten anything.

and yes, they are the blue heart shaped tabs which you'd find easily by googling "danabol ds".

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Var is much more expensive than DBol.. you got ripped off.. contact the guy and see if he will send you the Var at a discount and just save the Dbol for your next bulking cycle
    i realize tab for tab dbol is VERY inexpensive compared to var, but i received 3,000 10mg tabs of dbol when i was supposed to get 180 10mg tabs of var.

i sent an email and waiting response..damn them for tempting me with this though! maybe i'll keep one or two bottles and return or sell the others

Thread Information