Mightyd4 is offline New Member

New guy needs help....

Hey guys what's up, I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance but I am completely new to the idea of steroids . Heres my background....former 157 amateur boxer whos first passion will always be boxing but can no longer compete even with my stellar record. After boxing I began weight training as my only other interest in staying in shape and have done so religiously for the past two years. Like I said I was 157 and after dieting and weight training I am now 6' 235 lbs. My body fat is slightly up because I am trying to put on mass but my ab lines are still slightly visible. I bench 405 and dead lift 565. This all came very quickly because I was blessed with great genetics and natural athletic strength and ability. I never thought I would take steroids and was ignorant enough to believe that the guys on flex magazine didnt either but now two years in I am learning many things. I am interested in starting a cycle. Probably just a testosterone cycle but heres the thing.....I am from a small town, I am the biggest guy around and everyone thinks I take steroids as it is. Nobody does things like that here and I don't know where to buy steroids or the post cycle therapy stuff (I have been reading a bit). I assume sharing on this is probably prohibited so if anyone could my email is and websites or any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Or if it's not against policy post places here and I'll check back, I don't have the hook up from where I am but would love to see the results I could get. Also once again, sorry for my ignorance as a new guy and after re-reading this I sound egotistical but thats really not the case. Just trying to share my background. Thanks
    Last edited by Mightyd4; 09-29-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Welcome bro. There's a lot of information on the board. You should study up, decide on a cycle, then post your cycle on the board and you'll get some good feedback. If you asking for sources you could be banned. Also, you'll get a alot of people trying to sell you stuff. A lot of it just might be crap. Stick around, you'll see who's legit and who's a flake.

Thanks, yea I was worried about being banned. Didn't know what was ok and wasn't yet. Just signed up quick and posted.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyd4 View Post
    Thanks, yea I was worried about being banned. Didn't know what was ok and wasn't yet. Just signed up quick and posted.
    thats why there is a "forums rules" thread... and its not just to put a thumb on helping people out, its to keep people from getting ripped off while fishing for a source.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea you need to remove your email address ASAP before someone tries to sell you some bullshit.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    People reading that will know you are desperate.... and they will take advantage to make a profit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off Welcome. 2nd I would remove your email address for the already posted reasons above. Im sure it will be seen as asking for a source and you will get a warning if you are lucky, banned if you are not so lucky.

Yes it always seems that if you are the biggest guy in the gym or??? you MUST be taking steroids . If/when someone mentions that to you ask them when was the last time they where in the gym or make note that you are in it more than them, you have a better diet and like you said, you are blessed with better genetics. People who try to belittle someone else like that are only Jealous. Who cares if they use juice or not, Even if they do it's still 90% work and diet and those people work 2x or more harder than anyone else.

It's best to get a full blood workup before considering doing any type of cycle. It gives you a good solid base line to know what your normal/natural testosterone , estrogen and other levels are at. It's also fun to have when/if anyone ever accuses you of juicing you can make them a bet then throw the results in their face and collect. hehehehe I have done that at work. I had one co worker that said he I KNEW I was juicing 100%. I embarrassed him in front of everyone. I had just had my blood work done that weed and showed him in front of everyone that my testosterone was well within the normal levels....

As for trying to find out what to get and where dont be in a rush. Trust me, it will take a while to learn what to do, when/how to do it and why. You will probably go back and forth wanting to stack this with that or??? to get the best gains. Stick with your original plan and first cycle is a Test only.

Read some of the (or all) sticky notes at the top of this forum. They explain about first, second, 3rd cycle and PCTs. Since you have been in the boxing industry there should be plenty of sources there, Im sure they are not all clean. lol ALWAYS make sure you get to know your source or at least as well as possible so you will not get burned. If they are someone who is shifty and has a bad reputation then stay away. It's also good to find someone who is in GOOD shape so you know their gear is legit. Hopefully they are using what they are selling.

Also, in regards to the blood work. There is always the possibility that you may be low or near low on testosterone depending on your age. If it was me and my blood work came back at/near the low level and I was in my late 30s to early 40s or beyond I would consider manipulating my results and going to see and Endocrinologist and getting a 100% legal prescription for Testosterone. You can also go to a longevity clinic or life clinic and get it there as well as possibly ad prescription for HGH...

It's nice to have a legal prescription so when you travel there are no questions asked and nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    First off Welcome. 2nd I would remove your email address for the already posted reasons above. Im sure it will be seen as asking for a source and you will get a warning if you are lucky, banned if you are not so lucky.

Yes it always seems that if you are the biggest guy in the gym or??? you MUST be taking steroids . If/when someone mentions that to you ask them when was the last time they where in the gym or make note that you are in it more than them, you have a better diet and like you said, you are blessed with better genetics. People who try to belittle someone else like that are only Jealous. Who cares if they use juice or not, Even if they do it's still 90% work and diet and those people work 2x or more harder than anyone else.

It's best to get a full blood workup before considering doing any type of cycle. It gives you a good solid base line to know what your normal/natural testosterone , estrogen and other levels are at. It's also fun to have when/if anyone ever accuses you of juicing you can make them a bet then throw the results in their face and collect. hehehehe I have done that at work. I had one co worker that said he I KNEW I was juicing 100%. I embarrassed him in front of everyone. I had just had my blood work done that weed and showed him in front of everyone that my testosterone was well within the normal levels....

As for trying to find out what to get and where dont be in a rush. Trust me, it will take a while to learn what to do, when/how to do it and why. You will probably go back and forth wanting to stack this with that or??? to get the best gains. Stick with your original plan and first cycle is a Test only.

Read some of the (or all) sticky notes at the top of this forum. They explain about first, second, 3rd cycle and PCTs. Since you have been in the boxing industry there should be plenty of sources there, Im sure they are not all clean. lol ALWAYS make sure you get to know your source or at least as well as possible so you will not get burned. If they are someone who is shifty and has a bad reputation then stay away. It's also good to find someone who is in GOOD shape so you know their gear is legit. Hopefully they are using what they are selling.

Also, in regards to the blood work. There is always the possibility that you may be low or near low on testosterone depending on your age. If it was me and my blood work came back at/near the low level and I was in my late 30s to early 40s or beyond I would consider manipulating my results and going to see and Endocrinologist and getting a 100% legal prescription for Testosterone. You can also go to a longevity clinic or life clinic and get it there as well as possibly ad prescription for HGH...

It's nice to have a legal prescription so when you travel there are no questions asked and nothing to worry about.
    thanks alot, my email was removed and i appreciate your advice.

Thread Information