BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

First Cycle. Senior member over view please.

OK, here is my plan for my first AAS cycle. I will cover the "gear" as well as my concerns and remaining questions.

Weight: 174 Lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Fitness Experience : 2 years consecutive weight lifting, 15 Hockey.
    Cycle Exp: 1 Cycle P6 Black, 1 cycle of Epistane
    Goal: Gain 15 pounds.
    BF% 7-9%
    First I would like to address my age. I realize I am what most people would consider a little young. However I have already ran 2 PH cycles and I have access and get blood work done nearly monthly. I recently had a panel done on many areas including test.

I can find those and look up any levels you guys want, however I was in range for all of them and wasn't borderline on any. (basically Perfect) My liver lipids where a little higher then normal but still with in healthy range.

My plan was to run a 10 week Test. E cycle.

I have Nolvadex , Activate Xtreame, and Cycle Support on hand already. I have been taking Omegas 3 and 6 as well as flax and vitamin D, and C for over a month as well as a run of Animal Flex which I plan on running again once I Finnish the Can off.

I plan on 500mg a week split into every 3.5 days.
    MY PCT will be decided once I figure if I can get HCG .
    I would prefer to run it if I can get it.
    If I can I will be running Anthony Roberts PCT

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Ok, here is my concern...

I am currently dealing with some moderate anxiety. I have heard some conflicting info on TEST. and anxiety. Some say it will make it worse, some say it will make me feel euphoric. I honestly am tending to think I will feel euphoric because now If I get a great lift in I feel on top of the world for the whole day...

My plans where to regardless start on some natural mood support around week 5 so its in my system and run it through PCT.

Any thoughts or comments?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You pct chems should be the same if running hcg or not. Test will help with anxiety, but the withdraw of coming off and PCT will make it worse (I suffer from it only when coming off) if you develop anxiety during pct just take your medication that has been prescribed for your anxiety.

Also have a AI on hand in case of estrogen when on cycle
    Have EVERYTHING before starting the cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    You pct chems should be the same if running hcg or not. Test will help with anxiety, but the withdraw of coming off and PCT will make it worse (I suffer from it only when coming off) if you develop anxiety during pct just take your medication that has been prescribed for your anxiety.

Also have a AI on hand in case of estrogen when on cycle
    Have EVERYTHING before starting the cycle
    IN Bold above. Good call and that is what I have heard from many people also. The rebound is killer...

It would be nice to see your blood work/levels and a wonderful idea to get it done regularly if you can on cycle and when you finish PCT.

I was planning on taking the Mood supplement about 5 weeks before I come off so its in full effect. Its a blend of rhodiola, 5-htp, saint johns wart..etc.
    But I do have prescription anti-anxiety to take just in case.

Yeah I should be able to get blood work through out the cycle. I have a pretty good gig right now. Example Test. cost only $3.

Big ron I was under the impression that Nolvadex should be used on cycle to combat estrogen.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    I was planning on taking the Mood supplement about 5 weeks before I come off so its in full effect. Its a blend of rhodiola, 5-htp, saint johns wart..etc.
    But I do have prescription anti-anxiety to take just in case.

Yeah I should be able to get blood work through out the cycle. I have a pretty good gig right now. Example Test. cost only $3.

Big ron I was under the impression that Nolvadex should be used on cycle to combat estrogen.
    No, it will hinder your gains quite a bit. It should only be used on cycle IF you start to show signs of gyno. It's always best to have it on hand IF you need it because you know that if you dont have it that is when you WILL need it. Just save it for the PCT unless needed.

If you are really worried you can use an AI such as the LiquiDex ever other day .25mg and it wont effect your gains and should keep your estrogen levels in check.

Thanks for the clarification. Id say its about that time then...

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    OK, here is my plan for my first AAS cycle. I will cover the "gear" as well as my concerns and remaining questions.

Weight: 174 Lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Fitness Experience : 2 years consecutive weight lifting, 15 Hockey.
    Cycle Exp: 1 Cycle P6 Black, 1 cycle of Epistane
    Goal: Gain 15 pounds.
    BF% 7-9%
    First I would like to address my age. I realize I am what most people would consider a little young. However I have already ran 2 PH cycles and I have access and get blood work done nearly monthly. I recently had a panel done on many areas including test.

I can find those and look up any levels you guys want, however I was in range for all of them and wasn't borderline on any. (basically Perfect) My liver lipids where a little higher then normal but still with in healthy range.

My plan was to run a 10 week Test. E cycle.

I have Nolvadex , Activate Xtreame, and Cycle Support on hand already. I have been taking Omegas 3 and 6 as well as flax and vitamin D, and C for over a month as well as a run of Animal Flex which I plan on running again once I Finnish the Can off.

I plan on 500mg a week split into every 3.5 days.
    MY PCT will be decided once I figure if I can get HCG .
    I would prefer to run it if I can get it.
    If I can I will be running Anthony Roberts PCT

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Ok, here is my concern...

I am currently dealing with some moderate anxiety. I have heard some conflicting info on TEST. and anxiety. Some say it will make it worse, some say it will make me feel euphoric. I honestly am tending to think I will feel euphoric because now If I get a great lift in I feel on top of the world for the whole day...

My plans where to regardless start on some natural mood support around week 5 so its in my system and run it through PCT.

Any thoughts or comments?
    OK you've considered your age and have made all the necessary precautions re blood-work etc, great! but have you considered your natty test production and how that may affect your chances of having kids in the future? Something to think about IMO.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    OK you've considered your age and have made all the necessary precautions re blood-work etc, great! but have you considered your natty test production and how that may affect your chances of having kids in the future? Something to think about IMO.
    Yes i beleive it is somthing to keep in mind for sure, it is a 'risk', but listening to the advice given on this board and cycling safely will ensure reducing that risk alot.
    But thats not to say nothing wont happen, keep under docs supervision always

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I cant really condone your use of taking steroids at your age, I know this is something you don't want to hear but I feel from what you have told us you could do a lot more naturally You said you gain 15 lbs from your PH cycle that would make 159lbs when you started it and your only 174lbs now, this weight and even more can be achieved by changing your diet to suit your needs. You dont need steroids you need to learn how to eat to grow, its that simple at your age. I know you may think your eating correctly but ive heard this so many times from young BB's when infact your not and to be honest your eating like a 170lb man if you want to get to close to 200lbs eat like one, but dont take the risk of damaging your natural hormones when you can do it without any risk, don't shut your system down use it to your advantage.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Agreed with Marcus, so much room for improvement naturally....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information