kawizx10 is offline Associate Member

Tren Cycles and Libido Problems

37yrs
    5ft 9
    200lbs
    15ish % BF
    Training 5+ yrs

I feel like a fool, I got to greedy with this game and may have caused damage to myself. Just looking for some opinions and if anyone else has experienced the same problem.

I did 2 tren A & Prop Cycles with only a 8 week break between. First cycle was 12 weeks ending in April 2010. Second cycle was in June ending on Aug 10th 2010.
    When I ended the cycle in August it was because I got sick with a bad flew and just decided to stop. I did PCT for the first week Clomed & Nolva 100mg ED of clomed and 20mg ED of nolva. I did not keep a good diet or go to the gym for the whole month of August. That Flew dragged on for over a week and after I just felt really tired and that I needed a break. At that time I was still able to perform in the bedroom and was waking up with wood. So I was not concerned. But around second week of September I noticed I was not really able to perform and not able to get it up that easy and keep it up. I started Clomed and nova again about two weeks ago 100mg ED clomed, 40mg ED nolva for one week, and now on 50mg ed / 20mg ed. Hoping the stuff I got is real. But I did get my order from Ar-r and will be taking that tonight….

I’m back in the gym now and back on my diet, and feel like a fool for letting it all go. With all this said and done what can I do to speed this up ?
    How much time do you think I should stay on the Clomed and Nolva.
    HCG ? I do have at home just not sure if I should take it now since my PCT is so out of wack.

Someone please give me some good advise besides…. Go see an Endo…

stpete is offline Banned
    Give it 2 more weeks. But i'm not really sure it was the tren ....

hey there Stpete

if not the tren , do you think it was the Prop.
    here are the MG's i was using.
    Tren A @ 112mg EOD (1.5cc)
    Prop @ 150mg EOD (1.5cc)

also i just got some Liquid Clomed delivered to my door from ar-r . any experience with ar-r.
    and wondering if you would use HCG now as well.....

thanks man

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    you sure both gear was quality?

not sure about the quality at all. That is why i placed an order with ar-r . read lots of threads here that there are good.

stpete is offline Banned
    Completely up to you....I know for a fact that AR'S stuff is good. HCG might be a better alternative though...Not really sure though cause it depends on the individual.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The best advice I can give you is to get bloodwork done. You don't need to see an endo yet..... you just need to know where your test levels are because right now..... you have no clue. If you don't want to see a regular doc... .you can buy a test online and send it out to be read.

Without knowing you're test levels - it's hard to say if you need to keep running the nolva/clomid..... or if you need to add in HCG .....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

one other thing i wanted to ask. Because i did heavy cycles with Tren and only went off for 8 weeks, what are the chances that i did perminant damage to myself and will not bouce back....

From now on it is time on = time off.....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    one other thing i wanted to ask. Because i did heavy cycles with Tren and only went off for 8 weeks, what are the chances that i did perminant damage to myself and will not bouce back....

From now on it is time on = time off.....
    That is LARGELY individually based.....

Some guys can cycle multiple times and fully recover and others just run one cycle and end up on HRT. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but it's the truth. I would keep taking atleast nolva until you get bloodwork..... assuming that would be within the next few weeks.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

been on the Clomed now for just about 3weeks.
    I'm still finding it really difficult to get and to maintain a chubb. My Wife is getting so pissed off at me for this. When should I call it quits and go see the DR. Also is HRT permanent or temporary until your body gets back to normal.

Thread Information