Thread: First Cycle...

bripplelifter is offline New Member

First Cycle...

Stat's
    5'8"
    155 lbs
    7% bf
    Pretty much, my genetic potential based on my father being 5'6" 150 and out of shape.

This is my first cycle,
    300 mg Eq
    200 mg Test- E
    100 mg Masteron -E
    100 mg Deca
    100 mg Tren - E
    Chlomid

This last for 8 weeks. Then 2 weeks of half this dosage. Then 2 weeks of 1/4 this dosage. Other than that being a lot of compounds for a first cycle, any other advice?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't run that cycle its awfull, Go and read in the education threads on first time cycles, also how old are you?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bripplelifter View Post
    Stat's
    5'8"
    155 lbs
    7% bf
    Pretty much, my genetic potential based on my father being 5'6" 150 and out of shape.

This is my first cycle,
    300 mg Eq
    200 mg Test- E
    100 mg Masteron -E
    100 mg Deca
    100 mg Tren - E
    Chlomid

This last for 8 weeks. Then 2 weeks of half this dosage. Then 2 weeks of 1/4 this dosage. Other than that being a lot of compounds for a first cycle, any other advice?
    hooooly crap...

what in particular is awful about it? what should be changed? The profiles of these are strong and the educational thread gives examples but not necessarily great advice about pairing. This is the cycle that was given to me by a guy. I have all of the individual compounds and could alter it a little. But I can't add compounds. Can someone give me a new cycle based on these compounds?

Is that guy big and dumb by chance? Are those weekly doses? Also, youre nowhere near your genetic potential, which isnt based on your father.

yes, weekly doses

Everything dosed at 100mg is worthless, your test is barely a weekly TRT dosage and you'll get very little from that dose of EQ other than a bit of increased appetite. You have nothing in your possession really. As asked how old are you, how long have you been training?

23 training 3 yrs. Should I turn this into an 8 week cycle? I know it's best to start with 12. Perhaps do 400 mg of test weekly. With no masteron and then Start Masteron in 5-8 at 200 mg?

No firstly I would say you should be around 180-185 Minimum before starting, at 5'8. Secondly, 23 is a bit young and I'd say at least wait til 24 before considering it (based on my own experiences at 23).

My appetite wont support 185. No chance I add that many calories to my diet. Thus the eq

if you can't eat, you cant run gear, its pointless. All your gains will disappear in a matter of months (again speaking from experience at 23). Now 25

I really appreciate your advice btw. Don't mean to dismiss it. Just saying that I can't add that much weight naturally. My goal is 185. If I could get it naturally I wouldn't be here

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    WOW!!!! sORRY WHAT i meant to say was REALLY!!!!!
    My faith in humanity wavers once again......

But you can, steroids are made to go above natural ability even though most never really hit their potential prior. Im just telling you if you do this now at your weight you will drop it all and feel worse. I was 23 and 5'6 150 and decided to jump on a heavy prohormone cycle of Spawn (4 pills a day I think, maybe 3) gained weight was up to 168 felt on top of the world my bench went to 205x8 which I had never done. Within 2 months of stopping the cycle I was probably 154, my appetite was horrible and to go along with it I had horrible sexual sides.

I didnt really do anything again until I hit 165-170 naturally.

This is an advice and question board. I'm asking questions and for advice, not commentary

Elaborate on sexual sides please, I want kids. Looking at this stack or an altered version, am I particularly in increased danger of infertility over normal aas?

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Dude, go to the nobbie cycle thread.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ner-cycle-info

That cycle is an awful cycle for any one. Do WAY WAY WAY more research.

Regardless of genetic potential you need to be doing probably a couple months worth of reading etc. before you should consider.

BTW Test. alone should increase your appetite.

no sex drive or erections for months

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bripplelifter View Post
    23 training 3 yrs. Should I turn this into an 8 week cycle? I know it's best to start with 12. Perhaps do 400 mg of test weekly. With no masteron and then Start Masteron in 5-8 at 200 mg?
    You should not be cycling.
    B.S. you have reached your full potential.

and I can see in your mind how your cycle is the best cycle ever(Deca will get me big but then the EQ will cut me down and eat more..)Its actually a terrible cyle...

I would wait 2 years and I bet if eat more and train properly then you would be 170 when you are 25..
    and if your walking around @ 7% BF... THEN YOUR NOT EATING ENOUGH AND YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS

Build a mountain and then carve it

Alright. Thanks. I think I'll sell what I've bought. I get Androgel from my dad now, which provides a nice recovery boost, and not much else. Will hold off on stack, unless someone comes up with a better suggestion.

Thread Information