Mightyd4 is offline New Member

another question from the rookie.....

so after my mistake of a last post i am back with another question that may make me look foolish. i have a source but am ignorant to what the stuff should cost so i was hoping to see what everyone thinks.....he said i could get a 8 week test and deca cycle for edited.....this seems ok but im not sure. he didnt mention anything about pct though. is this a good price if it ends up being a reliable source? is pct expensive? sorry and thanks again
    Last edited by PT; 09-30-2010 at 03:16 AM. Reason: price

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    No price discussion on the open forum... please edit your post!

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Also, your dealer is an idiot like most of them. That would be a bad cycle. If it's your first start with test only.... Deca for 8 weeks is near worthless. Deca is a long ester and takes a long time to build up in your system. Drop the deca, go test only for 10-12 weeks.

stpete is offline Banned
    Unbelievable!!! It's a good thing for you that i'm not a Moderator cause i'd simply close this thread and Ban your dumbass. You obviously didn't read a thing about this site before joining. hahaha..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    2 minutes in either the test or deca profiles section would tell you why that is a horrible cycle. the only person dumber than the guy selling the gear is the guy buying it if he believes that is the way it should be run... it always amazes me people are willing to inject foreign liquids into their bodies on some random persons word.

Please avoid cycling until you are more educated on the matter. The profiles section is a great place to start.

-KP

Thread Information