spidartanks is offline Junior Member

Question starting first cycle sunday - few questions before

I am going to be starting my cycle of TestE and Dbols Sunday. (It is my first cycle and I know its against a lot of everyones thoughts of running test only)
    I'm 5'8 188lbs, 15% bf, want to gain (clean bulk) and cut more bf later.
    I have done a good chunk of research,My diet is in check, my bf is in check and my workout program is solid too! All in all I am ready to rock and gain some muscle! I just want to avoid all newbie mistakes and be prepared and have all I need on hand as gyno fears me and I also want to have a solid PCT program schedule prepared too.

I have:
    Test E
    Dbols
    Clomid
    Nolvadex
    Milk Thistle (liver care)

Along with my supplements too; multi, protein, Bcca, glutemine and creatine.

The big Injection day is sunday, but will it be ok/beneficial for me to start dbols now and run it alone for a few days prior?
    40mg/day?

My then test day will be wednesday doing every 3.5 days.

I also want to avoid Gyno at all costs,
    Do I run nolva through cycle as safety precaution, even a smaller dose and if gyno signs appear up dosage?

And then my pct I will start 14 days after last test injection. Using clomid and Novadex

Can you help me here and make it idiot proof for me with dosages amounts for how long for pct please?

I am thinking something like this:
    1-12 Test E 500mg/wk (shot sun morn and wednesday evening)
    1-4 Dbols 40mg/day split up throughout day Taken with milk thistle
    1-12 20mg Nolva

PCT:
    Nolva: 70/35/35/35
    Clomid:40/20/20/20

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    you need an AI (anti aromatase inhibitor). It is the best option to reduce sides whilst on cycle.
    If you see any bloating, acne etc pop up, run it at .25mg EOD and go from there.

arimidex is your best option imo

don't start your cycle without having an AI on hand, delay it if you have to.
    gl

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    I would have tried to get your BF% down a bit more before you started, but if your on for Sunday looks like 15% will have to do. So with that in mind make sure you do have an AI on hand i.e: Arimidex .

Do not run the Nolva throughout the cycle...Any signs of gyno and get on the Arimidex @ .5mg EOD or if you wanted to play safe no harm in taking it @ .25mg ED.

I would not take Dbol tabs at same time as Milk Thistle...Take MT with meals during day about 800 - 1000mg ED.

PCT I would wait 18 days after last jab and then:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20 (20 week 5 up to you).
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50 (25 week 5 again up to you and how you feel).

Good luck and enjoy!
    Last edited by meat&2veg; 09-30-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Hey guys thanks for the fast replys! Good stuff to know! Where do I get Arimadex from and sort of silly but I've been reading it a lot. What does EOD and ED mean?

You will have to ask around where you live in pharmacies or get a good trusted source from a frien at your gym or even click the top rigt hand corner of this page ar-r .

Get it tho ASAP...Always good to have it and not be trying to get it when and if the problems start...You dont want that stress bud.

ED = Every Day EOD = Every Other Day.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You can buy your armidex from here by clicking on the ar-r banner at the top of your screen, (very good product).

And you were right in the first place, with teste e pct starts 14 days after last injection. Its 18 days when using test c....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spidartanks View Post
    I am going to be starting my cycle of TestE and Dbols Sunday. (It is my first cycle and I know its against a lot of everyones thoughts of running test only)
    I'm 5'8 188lbs, 15% bf, want to gain (clean bulk) and cut more bf later.
    I have done a good chunk of research,My diet is in check, my bf is in check and my workout program is solid too! All in all I am ready to rock and gain some muscle! I just want to avoid all newbie mistakes and be prepared and have all I need on hand as gyno fears me and I also want to have a solid PCT program schedule prepared too.

I have:
    Test E
    Dbols
    Clomid
    Nolvadex
    Milk Thistle (liver care)

Along with my supplements too; multi, protein, Bcca, glutemine and creatine.

The big Injection day is sunday, but will it be ok/beneficial for me to start dbols now and run it alone for a few days prior?
    40mg/day?

My then test day will be wednesday doing every 3.5 days.

I also want to avoid Gyno at all costs,
    Do I run nolva through cycle as safety precaution, even a smaller dose and if gyno signs appear up dosage?

And then my pct I will start 14 days after last test injection. Using clomid and Novadex

Can you help me here and make it idiot proof for me with dosages amounts for how long for pct please?

I am thinking something like this:
    1-12 Test E 500mg/wk (shot sun morn and wednesday evening)
    1-4 Dbols 40mg/day split up throughout day Taken with milk thistle
    1-12 20mg Nolva

PCT:
    Nolva: 70/35/35/35
    Clomid:40/20/20/20
    More potential sides with the stacked compounds. Test would be best which you know. The reason is, because it's your firs cycle and you don't know how your body will react. Also I think your pct is a little on the low side. Def take an AI!

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I would start the dbol 2 weeks in just incase the test doesn't kick till week 6.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    you need an AI (anti aromatase inhibitor). It is the best option to reduce sides whilst on cycle.
    If you see any bloating, acne etc pop up, run it at .25mg EOD and go from there.

arimidex is your best option imo

don't start your cycle without having an AI on hand, delay it if you have to.
    gl
    you didnt specify which AI to use when recommending the dosage... careful of this...

OP, adex is a good choice, I prefer Aromasin (exemestane) but you only need it if you start seeing ERSE and then run it @ 10mg ED and only increase if you feel it is neccessary

-KP

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You can buy your armidex from here by clicking on the ar-r banner at the top of your screen, (very good product).

And you were right in the first place, with teste e pct starts 14 days after last injection. Its 18 days when using test c....
    Yeah sorry my mistake...14 days after last shot of Test E...Its 18 days for Test C and Sus250, is that right 007???

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    Yeah sorry my mistake...14 days after last shot of Test E...Its 18 days for Test C and Sus250, is that right 007???
    18 for test c 18-21 for sus

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    good luck bro.Nothin wrong with a test only cycle.

Got my gear today: getting pyched to get this started!
    My Clomid comes in 50mg caps
    Novadex 10mg Caps
    Dbols - 25mg Caps

Cap size is A LOT smaller than I thought they would be!

With that being said dbols amount will have to be 1 cap, twice a day equaling 50mg/day now!
    On a side note, is it best to take with food, water, sugary drink? It needs a transport system right? Also if its hard on the belly is it easier with food?

Also if my PcT looks to be a little weak, what would you recommend here?

I need to do some research on where I can buy an "AI" like Arimidex because I live in Canada and I'm not sure if the site sponsor Ar-r will ship? And how borders will be?
    Anyone know any info here?

I'm thinking of pinning my ass for the first shot, I was going to get my gf to assist here but looks like its going to have to be a solo operation

Also: a friend told me I should "ramp up" on the test E for the first 2 or so weeks and inject 1/2 a cc twice a wk instead of 1cc?

Any thoughts here, its my thinking that since its not a super fast reaction then why do this?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by spidartanks View Post
    Also: a friend told me I should "ramp up" on the test E for the first 2 or so weeks and inject 1/2 a cc twice a wk instead of 1cc?
    Not necessary by any means.

What one of these 2 from your sponsor is the way to go: Armimidex goes by the name Liquidex i am assuming?

What is Liquid Stane all about, it costs more and still is a Aromatase inhibitor?

im also thinking i should order their UDCA for liver care ontop of my Milk thistle too.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    UDCA is a good product.
    Liquid Stane is Exemestane or more commonly known as "Aromasin ". This AI is far more beneficial than L-Dex.

Thread Information