krid76 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice:

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the forum, however I am most impressed with the sound advice and cooperative nature of everyone! For that reason I seek opinions/advice on my first cycle. Stats are as follow:

Weight: 90kg (200lbs approx)
    Height: 5ft 11inch
    BF: 11% approx

I love the iron and have been training solidly since the age of 22 experimenting with different diets, training etc. Diet and training is currently locked in well and truly.

I must stress however that whilst I hope to put size on, my overall goal is modest as I aim to maintain/enhance a functional, conditioned physique in order to complement combat sports (Note: Recreation only). I really on want to use the bare minimum and am not intending to ever compete.

For that reason I have decided to go with a simple low dose Test E (only) cycle as follows:

Wks 1-12 225mg Test E

I would love the hear opinions on the above cycle in addition to gyno and PCT for such a cycle. From what I have read, Nolvadex is a must, yet I have read mixed views on HCG etc. Would it be warranted to use Nova during with a low dose cycle? etc...

I could ramble on a bit more but don't want to bore anyone. Your views are very much appreciated!

Cheers, Krid76

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    the thing about low doses is you are effectively shutting down your natural production, to introduce the same testosterone levels you already had. doesnt make much sense.

Theres nothing wrong with a 400mg / week dose week 1-12. that would sort you out brilliantly imo

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Im just curious as to why your doing 225mg a week?

krid76 is offline New Member
    I guess I'm trying to err on the side of caution..... Too low?

Quote Originally Posted by krid76 View Post
    I guess I'm trying to err on the side of caution..... Too low?
    yes its to low imo, I'd go with 400 a week 200mg every 3.5 days for 10-12 weeks

Oh and i wouldnt run hcg unless really needed...A standard pct for that cycle would be a nolva and clomid combination.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I agree with 400-500 a week, pct nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 make sure to get extra nolva incase of gyno you may need to start taking 10mg Ed.

Thread Information