Thread: Var vs eq

std4 is offline Junior Member

Var vs eq

i have not run neither var nor eq. i want a second compound along wit my my test. var i would run at 50mg and eq at 600mg/week. which would be better? goal is lean gains and hardness. thanks

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    var imo i am on a var cycle right now and i am loving it

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    I am a HUGE fan of EQ - however, you have to be able to control the cravings. It's known to increase appetite 9which sucks for dieting)

guys, can you please be a bit more specific as to why you love the one and are a huge fan of the other. what do you see from it - fullness/hardness/vascularity or whatever?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    "Sexually Transmitted Disease 4"

-VM

hahaha yeah i had 4 of them lol, j/k , now back to the topic

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    var has made my strength shot out the roof and muscles are hard as stone no bad side effects at all and vascularity aswell

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Haven't done var yet but, I like the hunger i had on EQ, the blood pressure issues that come with it aren't pleasant. I did however get a better endurance level with EQ and some good strenght gains, and it was good to cut high dosed test that are otherwise painfull

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I would personally take higher doses of var over EQ any day.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    those that ran var did you run solo if not how much test did you take a week,

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypat123 View Post
    var has made my strength shot out the roof and muscles are hard as stone no bad side effects at all and vascularity aswell
    How many cycles have you previouslly ran? Just curious.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I've only used var, taking it now along with several other compounds. Never used EQ so can't compare from experience. With var my muscles got hard as a rock, veins showing everywhere, and a real good increase in strength. I also lost a significant ammt of wt. on my first var only cycle but was doing my cardio, pretty good diet, etc. I have come to see it as less of a magic pill when it comes to wt loss than I had in the past.

There is also a price factor I assume to take into consideration, is paying x extra worth the extra bennies you expect to get....

I love var and will continue to throw it into future cycles for the strength gains alone. I will also be using EQ in the future, but that's a few years down the road after I put on the mass I want and start to shed bf so I can look nice and thick and also raw/ ripped.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Tough toss up. Either one I think you would be pleased with.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    I swear by eq and am surprised by the var comments. Never noticed anything special with var. I know quite s few women bb'drs that take it because it's do mild.

With eq, the pumps and vascularity are obscene if your Bf% is low enough.

Maybe I'll give var another go.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    the two AAS is have no desire to ever run based on what I have read are winny and EQ. I have the appetite of a sumo wrestler in general (especially on test) so EQ would probably turn me into one. I also see people saying it's useless or you have to run it at least 14 weeks or so at high dosases to get anything out of it

var I plan on running with prop before next summer for the first time with var

talstar is offline Junior Member
    I have taken both compounds and var made my strength go way up. Eq made my blood pressure go up and that's about it.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I am surprised soo many ppl choose var Its week and does almost nothing except a quick stregth gain. EQ!!!

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    the two AAS is have no desire to ever run based on what I have read are winny and EQ. I have the appetite of a sumo wrestler in general (especially on test) so EQ would probably turn me into one. I also see people saying it's useless or you have to run it at least 14 weeks or so at high dosases to get anything out of it

var I plan on running with prop before next summer for the first time with var
    why no intention to ever run winny??

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Anavar at 100mg ed man oh man. I have never felt as good in my life. My appetite was shot for the first 4 weeks then it went back to normal for the rest of the cycle. in my experience there is no comparison. anavar>eq easy. Anavar makes you feel strong as hell.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    I swear by eq and am surprised by the var comments. Never noticed anything special with var. I know quite s few women bb'drs that take it because it's do mild.

With eq, the pumps and vascularity are obscene if your Bf% is low enough.

Maybe I'll give var another go.
    Anavar is amazing man. It took me a while to find that magic dose that kicked me the real deal (150mg PD) but if you can afford it, it's the best oral out there in my book. Tbol would be next on the list. Both work wonders sub 10%

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Anavar at 100mg ed man oh man. I have never felt as good in my life. My appetite was shot for the first 4 weeks then it went back to normal for the rest of the cycle. in my experience there is no comparison. anavar>eq easy. Anavar makes you feel strong as hell.
    2 Thumbs Up.

what else do you see from the var except for strength? as i said i am mainly interested in hard, dense look does it really help in this regard?

If you have a low BF, then yes. In fact damn near every AAS being administered at a low BF will tend to show dramatic results in the appearance since there really isn't much adipose tissue covering the dense/dry/vascular look. This is one good reason I hardly get over 10% all year.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    why no intention to ever run winny??
    I don't like there are practically no muscle building properties and how it causes joint pain. The only benefit it seems is that it will make you look ripped when you are at a really low bodyfat. But aren't there like 3 other things that do the exact same + help you gain muscle too? I feel like there's no point in running it if you are already taking tren . Then again, I've never taken it so maybe I'm missing out.

I'm with Alpha on this one. I've had some tendon issues of late, and given that I'd never take anything that had even the possibility of tendon/joint issues. There are other compounds that will cut just as well. I think lot of people take Winstrol because its cheap and easy to get. You have to be careful with Anavar , because unscrupulous sources have been know to pawn of Winstrol tabs as Anavar and just charge you more.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I dont get any joint pain from winni, never went over 50mg a day tho. It does make me feel sick tho like most orals do, I just dont see the need for orals anymore.

Thread Information