bufftiger is offline Associate Member

Starting New Cycle in the Beginning of the Month

Height: 5'10
    BF: 15%
    weight:200

My goal is to gain some real clean mass. I would like to get back on track with my diet since I gained alot of bodyfat (had a little fun with the food but still workingout). I wanna gain as much mass as I can because I wanna do a show next year. Here is what diet looks like:

First meal:
    1 cup of oats with milk
    8 egg whites

2nd meal:
    8 oz chicken breast
    1.5 cup of white rice

3d meal:
    Same as 2nd

4th mean:
    same as second

5th meal: Preworkout
    Salad and 8 egg whites

6th mealost workout
    8oz potato and 8 egg whites

I'm thinking about taking 600mg of Primo a week and 150mg of Winstrol a week in my arms and 400mg of Deca a week.

What do you guys think?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    You have got to be kidding right?

No. Can you help me out those are the 3 I'm taking I just need to figure out how much.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Eating that much chicken daily may cause an allergy, you need to change your protein sources daily. As for the cycle its crap and needs completely remade. What experience do you have.

I do alternate the protein source with fish and steak but I just was trying to give an idea of the proportion. The same goes for the carbs. As for the cycles this is the first cycle I'm making alone. My friend made me 3 cycles before and I've gotten great results. I been reading about Primo that its expensive but really effective and I also read that you can inject wini in a certain muscle to make that muscle bigger. So yea help me out its my first cylce I do alone. Is there a problem with using those 3 together or what?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    You have no test base which is a no no, and a first cycle should always be test only. If you use all those compounds and get sides how will you know which one it is

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    What I do not understand is the fact that if you had done any research, even a tiny bit, you would know why this cycle is a bad idea. Time to hit the books!

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Agreed on all responses except the posters. Hit the book and when your ready go test only. Too many compounds.

Already hit test my first cycle. Which books do I hit? Can you guys help me out cause I'm gonna buy the stuff tomorrow. Anyway what can I use? winni and Primo or primo and deca or winni and deca?
    Last edited by bufftiger; 09-30-2010 at 11:14 AM.

It gets worse....lol

hey sigman instead of given smartass comments help me out man. Even if I sound like a dumbass. Are you gonna sit there and laugh or help a brother out?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bufftiger View Post
    Already hit test my first cycle. Which books do I hit? Can you guys help me out cause I'm gonna buy the stuff tomorrow. Anyway I can use winni and Primo or primo and deca or winni and deca?
    You can start by reading the educational threads here.

You'll want to use test as a base for your cycles. That's a pretty basic cycling principle.

Reason is, you'll be shut down from any AAS. With exogenous test flowing through you, you'll avoid all those nasty sides that guys with low test experience:

low libido, lethargy, etc etc.

Also, go post in the diet forum.

Chicken and white rice all day every day is a weak diet.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Already hit test my first cycle. Which books do I hit? Can you guys help me out cause I'm gonna buy the stuff tomorrow. Anyway I can use winni and Primo or primo and deca or winni and deca?
    If you value your health at all then you will post pone buying those substances and do some research. Every cycle should have a test base, this is to keep your libido/junk working and keep you happy. Do you want deca dick? No stiffys for the duration of the cycle. Do you want to risk becoming depressed mid cycle? If your answer to these questions is no then you will do some more research before you buy your gear. I havent even touched on the fact that 150mg of Winny is more then likely to lead to an injury for an amatuer. It can dry your joints out and weaken tendons/ligaments and can be painful.

Edit - Damnet D7M you beat me to it.

I would love to help you out bro seriously,But with the compounds you have got listed above i really dont know what to say.

Have a look at steroid cycles here on the board and please dont run a cycle the way you have planned.

D7M I just wanna say your the most help I've gotten on the forum. I admit I'm a new guy. But a new guy thats ready to learn. I have everything at hand so thats not the problem but just info. So do you think adding sust + primo+ winni?

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    I would love to help you out bro seriously,But with the compounds you have got listed above i really dont know what to say.

Have a look at steroid cycles here on the board and please dont run a cycle the way you have planned.
    I'm not thats why im asking for help. I did 3 cycles before but I wanna start doing them on my own. And I wanna learn just need some help.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    D7M I just wanna say your the most help I've gotten on the forum. I admit I'm a new guy. But a new guy thats ready to learn. I have everything at hand so thats not the problem but just info. So do you think adding sust + primo+ winni?
    Not a problem.

What's your cycle experience?

And don't forget about getting that diet fixed before you keep thinking about what AAS you're going to take.

Ok...What were the 3 previous cycles you ran?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Not a problem.

What's your cycle experience?

And don't forget about getting that diet fixed before you keep thinking about what AAS you're going to take.
    It was like Deca 100mg EOD and Sust 250mg EOD.
    Yea well I went to a supposedly "nutrionist" to help me out and thats what he gave me.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    It was like Deca 100mg EOD and Sust 250mg EOD.
    Yea well I went to a supposedly "nutrionist" to help me out and thats what he gave me.
    I thought you said you did three previous cycles?

PCT knowledge?

Fire your "nutritionist" and start a thread here

Yea 2 cycles like that but I switched the Sust with test for the 3rd cycle. And yes I did PCT with these pills I forgot there name but it was like ikaclomin? I'm not gonna lie I have no knowledge I followed what my friend told me (I know your thinking what a dumbass and I confess I'm willing to do anything to get big).

Trust me I fired my nutrionist and I wanna stop getting help from my friend thats why I started posting here. One thing though I really wanna use Primo lol
    Last edited by bufftiger; 09-30-2010 at 11:47 AM.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Yea 2 cycles like that but I switched the Sust with test for the 3rd cycle. And yes I did PCT with these pills I forgot there name but it was like ikaclomin? I'm not gonna lie I have no knowledge I followed what my friend told me (I know your thinking what a dumbass and I confess I'm willing to do anything to get big).

Trust me I fired my nutrionist and I wanna stop getting help from my friend thats why I started posting here. One thing though I really wanna use Primo lol
    Ok, I really do want to help you, but I can't hold your hand and spoon feed you everything.

You seem eager and that's good.

Start reading the PCT stickies, the profiles on different compounds, and browsing threads here.

You don't want to be jumping into something you have no clue about, bro.

What's your fascination with Primo?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Tiger, your proposed cycle is horrible... these boys are trying to get you to read up on each of the compounds you want so you help yourself understand why it is such a bad idea.

Test is not just another compound, it should be the base of each cycle. Please do some more research before you start. You are heading for trouble and see, to refuse the advice being given

-KP

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Ok, I really do want to help you, but I can't hold your hand and spoon feed you everything.

You seem eager and that's good.

Start reading the PCT stickies, the profiles on different compounds, and browsing threads here.

You don't want to be jumping into something you have no clue about, bro.

What's your fascination with Primo?
    I don't want you to speed feed me. I like gettin on my feet alone. I would love it if you can direct me to all the threads to read. My fascination is that I read that even though its expensive its results are lasting and the side effects are really really low.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Tiger, your proposed cycle is horrible... these boys are trying to get you to read up on each of the compounds you want so you help yourself understand why it is such a bad idea.

Test is not just another compound, it should be the base of each cycle. Please do some more research before you start. You are heading for trouble and see, to refuse the advice being given

-KP
    No thats not what I meant. I never was refused the advice as I said I know I'm not that knowledgable and WANT to learn. Its just that I'm really eager to start bro so dont get me wrong. Any recommendations on where to start?

So treat me as a complete stranger that doesnt know anything. Where do I start?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    So treat me as a complete stranger that doesnt know anything. Where do I start?
    All of these are in the steroid profiles section and all will tell you why your proposed cycle is very poorly laid out...

Primo http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-(Methenolone)

winny http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ol-(Stanozolol)

deca http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...lone-Decanoate)

PCT section, right out in the open as a sticky
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-do-pct-thread

Thread Information