SlimJoe is offline Banned

Not good worried

pinned a few days ago in the cheek have come up with a hard like lump with bruising around it a bit warm to touch also painfull? please any feedback aprecitaed everything i used was sterile and i pinned 1ml 300mg europharma test ena thanks slim

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    How fast did you inject? Bruising is a good sign you injected to fast. If the lump doesn't go away in a day or two i'd see a doc. Injection pain is normal and lumps happen from time to time. But better safe than sorry.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Give it a couple of days if it dont get any better go see a doc.

thanks guys and yeh i did do it a bit fast im no STEROID PRO but i swear thanks for the info again.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I get that sometimes and its sore and a bit tougher in that area. Usually by day 3 or 4 it would subside.

its painfull to even sit down least i have info of the dogs bollocks of steroids this site is so good information for people to check out thanks again. so recomend a slower injection and have any off you tryed europharma 300mg ena?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    300/mL isnt overly high dosed, but can still cause pain. I was admittedly a little undereducated on my first cycle and picked up some Test400 and I swear to god that was the most painful thing I ever experienced. I had a swollen lump on my ass for 4 days that I had to sit on a chair sideways to avoid the pain... got up like an 80 year old. Pain went down just enough by next injection to tolerate it, but the next one brought all the pain and swelling back so I ditched it and went with cyp250. The higher the dose, the more painful it usually is as there is more solvent in the solution to help it hold better.

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    300/mL isnt overly high dosed, but can still cause pain. I was admittedly a little undereducated on my first cycle and picked up some Test400 and I swear to god that was the most painful thing I ever experienced. I had a swollen lump on my ass for 4 days that I had to sit on a chair sideways to avoid the pain... got up like an 80 year old. Pain went down just enough by next injection to tolerate it, but the next one brought all the pain and swelling back so I ditched it and went with cyp250. The higher the dose, the more painful it usually is as there is more solvent in the solution to help it hold better.

not ture about the pain and solvents ,the pain comes from the when the hormone crashes in the muscle ,there is more of the hormone with the higher mg/ml gear ,infact adding more (bb solvent) can reduce the pain somewhat.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am a newbie so maybe I am missing something here but I swear 98% of the threads about injection problems involve Test in concentrations over a 100 per ml. It seem inevitable that you will either get a chemical burn from too much BA or crystallization from the solvents dispersing before the test is broken down, not only does this cause immense pain but it also keeps all that extra test from being metabolized anyway. Myself I would much rather inject 3-4 ml (sloowleey) of 100 per ml than 1 ml of 400 but thats just my take on it.

right all's looking well lump has gone down alot and just left with a bruising sensation thanks guys.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is a good thread on injection problems,

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ection-or-not.

right lumps close to gone now worries starting to go away all looking well thanks guys. slim

Thread Information