pipilas13 is offline New Member

My 6th cycle,bulking...

Hi to all.I am 24 years old from Greece,i am 6.7 tall and 228 lb at 9%bf...I want to do a bulking cycle but with clean muscle gains...I am thinking something like that:
    week1-6: 750mg test E/400mg tren E/50mg dianabol ed
    week7-10:750mg test E/400mg tren E
    week11-12:750 test E
    week14-17:PCT with nolva pregnyl and maybe some clomid

I want to tell you i have used tren E one more time at 300mg/w.I would like to hear your opinions on this cycle and suggest me some changes if you think that will be better.And i want to ask you if will be problem with nolva at pct because i have read something about nolva is bad idea for pct when a cycle has tren inside...I will start the cycle at Monday so i want your ideas as fast as possible.Thank you and sorry for my english...

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Cycle looks pretty good. I would use the Pregnyl (HCG ) during the last 3 weeks before starting PCT and then run a solid PCT of nolva and clomid.

Regarding the Nolva with a 19nor like tren , its been discussed to death on here and the general concensus is that it is just fine to run together. The original concern was whether to run it during cycle to reduce estro sides. Never was it a concern to use during PCT, you are good to go bud.

Very similar to what I am about to run, best of luck man, let us know how it goes.

-KP

PS- to all you beginners out there, did you notice this gentleman is now on his 6th cycle and it is still pretty simple? Simple works when you know what you are doing. Great job Pipi

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    6"7 and only 228 pounds? Do you only eat salad?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Cycle looks pretty good. I would use the Pregnyl (HCG ) during the last 3 weeks before starting PCT and then run a solid PCT of nolva and clomid.

Regarding the Nolva with a 19nor like tren , its been discussed to death on here and the general concensus is that it is just fine to run together. The original concern was whether to run it during cycle to reduce estro sides. Never was it a concern to use during PCT, you are good to go bud.

Very similar to what I am about to run, best of luck man, let us know how it goes.

-KP

PS- to all you beginners out there, did you notice this gentleman is now on his 6th cycle and it is still pretty simple? Simple works when you know what you are doing. Great job Pipi
    Maybe simple but i dont think he knows how to eat!!!! 6th cycle and at that height i dont think you should use him as an example haha.
    but i do agree on keeping it simple and waiting for the harsher compounds further down the track

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    6"7 and only 228 pounds? Do you only eat salad?

Vegan!!!!

-VM

pipilas13 is offline New Member
    First of all thank you for your answers...No i dont eat only salad.I do 7-8 meals everyday.Let me tell you an example of my diet.
    1.Protein whey 2 scoops and a banana
    2.After 45 min a corn flakes about 120gr with 0.5lt milk
    3.After 45 min a sandwitch with 100gr of turkey and milner cheese
    4.After 2 hours i have the first big meal with meat everyday and rice or potatoes or spaghetti
    5.After my workout i drink 2 scoops whey protein with maltodextrin and glutamine
    6.After 45 min my second big meal same as the first big meal
    7.After 2.5 hours third big meal with less carbs more salad
    8.Somedays after 2.5 hours i eat fourth big meal somelike tuna in water or chicken with rice or spaghetti

I know that i have to eat more and train harder but i believe that it is difficult for people in my size to get much muscle...And of course i believe that i have taken many fake steroids ...Any comments on my diet or cycle would be very useful to me...Thank you all.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Wow you need to bump up your calorie intake by at least 1,500-2,000 man.. What you're doing just isn't cutting it.. Try a weight gainer shake in the morning to add another 600-1000 calories... Maybe even a couple doses of olive oil and oj throughout the day.. 6'7 at 228 is nuts! Put some meat on... you don't want to walk around like a holocaust victim.

tembe is offline Member
    corn flakes?

cmon man oats or something instead

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    Wow you need to bump up your calorie intake by at least 1,500-2,000 man.. What you're doing just isn't cutting it.. Try a weight gainer shake in the morning to add another 600-1000 calories... Maybe even a couple doses of olive oil and oj throughout the day.. 6'7 at 228 is nuts! Put some meat on... you don't want to walk around like a holocaust victim.
    am i missing something..i didn't see him post weights of food or total caloric intake..
    OP.. eat more food and add a csiene protien shake before bed every night.. they are tasty..

oyvind_1989 is offline New Member
    the cycle look good...
    I would go for Tren A insted of Tren E if you want the best effect of it the tren a is much more potent.

voidofRoids is offline Junior Member
    I think AAS should be out of the question until you get your diet in check, personally. Additionally, I think the cycle is attempting the overcompensate for your poor diet; 750mg Test E + 400mg Tren E + 350mg Dbol seems rather excessive for your height/weight ratio (you are far from an genetic limits).

stpete is offline Banned
    Diets way off..Cereal is just a bunch of empty calories...Obviously you need to get to the diet section. As far as your cycle goes, it doesn't look bad at all, but at 24 and going on your 6th cycle? Why the importance of juicing so much so young?

Thread Information