an1ma1 is offline New Member

Back to the gym took a 7 months of vacation

GOT BACK TO THE GYM FROM A 7 MONTH VACATION GOT BACK ON MONDAY AND MY ARMS AND SHOULDERS HURT LIKE HELL

IM THINKING WHAT WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE I HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING AS I HAVE A VETERINARIA JUST A BLOCK AWAY AND HE HAS EVERYTHING !!

matt77 is offline Member
    And your Question IS?

Well my response to your statement is to not cycle until you have been back in the gym for a while, if at all.

Stats??

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Gald you got back in the gym bro...that was some vaca...anyway why dont you spend some time growing on your firt...once you hit a plateau where you cant get past it then you might consider the next move...and this time without the long interuption..

Atomini is offline Banned
    You should be able to make ample gains WITHOUT anabolic steroids after that long off from the gym. Your body should respond like a first-timer and muscle memory should allow you to put back on everything plus some.

You do not want to throw AAS into the picture until at LEAST half a year into your return to the gym. Your tendons and joints are not strong enough for AAS yet, and have probably atrophied over your 7 months away from the gym. AAS increases the rate at which muscle grows, but it DOES NOT do this with joints, tendons, and connective tissue. If you were to train with AAS right off the bat after a 7 month hiatus from the gym, you put yourself at an EXTREMELY high risk of ripping a tendon, or fvcking your joints up from the result of the muscle generating far more force than the connective tissue can handle.

Health first before anything.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    7 months off and you want to jump back into training by jumping on gear? Not sure a great idea. You would have lost a bit of your tendon and cartiledge strength so jumping right into more weight and size could cause some serious damage. I would give it at least another year of consistant training before you consider it... just my $0.02

-KP

THANKS GUYS i was thinking to get back to the gym for 2 months and they start a cycle and no more vacations........... do u really think a year ....i should be off the gear ???

not even a sostenon from the pharmacy ???? in 2 months???

dosXX is offline Member
    What?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I think he meant sust...

An1ma1... I wouldnt want to risk damaging yourself. I tore tendon or damaged rotator can set you back 6 months to a year and then you will be really out of shape trying to catch up. I would give it at minimu 6 months if you want to push it, but I would train a lot longer before jumping back on

Thread Information