kodyt21 is offline New Member

Holding every bit of muscle and dropping to single digit bf levels.

Hey guys need a bit of help and figured this would be the place to find out the answers I have.

I am an aspiring fitness model, so my objective is to stay very lean all year long my diet is always clean ALWAYS! I work off a carb cycle diet with 1 refeed a week. I stand 6'3" and currently weigh 194 after being on cut for several weeks. My current goal is to hold muscle or even gain a few pounds of LBM while cutting to single digits. Now as my cycle history goes I have used 500mg test eth every week along with 200mg eq...Long story short I BLEW up added 42 pounds...1 year later I wanted hard lean look I used very little test eth 250mg per week and winni ed, I got freakishly strong and started to lean down a little bit diet and cardio were not on point then. Now I have a main goal and have done alot of reading. I want to run test prop but not high at all,and from here its an open field I have heard amazing things about test/tren stack....What will eat the fat and hold the muscle the best any suggestions will be appreciated!!!! I also was thinking very low doses of clen or ephedra........

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Ok so build muscle and loose fat?

I'd go with something like this
    Test prop 100mgs EOD --- weeks 1-8
    Anavar 60-80mgs a day --- weeks 3-8

That would be my preferred cutting cycle. You could add some masteron or winny but that's up to you.

Stats?

6'3" 195..13%

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?

I am Turning 25 next month, Like I said I did 80% of my research before I first used I had no effects first 2 cycles bc I planned everything out and had my doc do blood test before during and after cycle and took all supporting supps to help out. This time around I have researched 99% before doing it again. Im not in it to gain freakishly huge muscle I am in it for my job as a fitness model. I just wanted help on a 8-10 weeks cutting cycle but hold as muscle muscle as possible if not gain 3-5 pounds while doing so,my objective is to be in single digits at 190-195lbs all year round. My mind frame and dedication are impeccable, I just need that extra to help out with the holding muscle part.

Im thinking about doing something like this

Test Prop 100mgs EOD
    Winny 50mg ED
    Anavar 60mg ED
    ARMIDEX/HCG @ END CYCLE 8 WEEK CYCLE ...CRITIQUE?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    thats a pretty reasonable cycle. Looks very simple and the gains should be very keepable.

as far as your question "what will eat the fat".... the answer is nothing. It is all diet dependant. The gear helps you maintain muscle while on a calorie deficient diet.

-KP

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post
    Im thinking about doing something like this

Test Prop 100mgs EOD
    Winny 50mg ED
    Anavar 60mg ED
    ARMIDEX/HCG @ END CYCLE 8 WEEK CYCLE ...CRITIQUE?
    I would choose to run either Var or Winny not both. If you choose var run it 6-8 weeks. If you choose winny I personally would only run it the last 4 as im afraid of the negative effects it can have on your joints and tendons.

I have used Var before and the strength gain was fantastic.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would also stick with just test p and var, im sure you will have amazing results, winny may dry out your joints as sector has mentioned. also will the var and winny be oral?

Yes I think that will be my best bet test prop and var. Of course i never depend on the gear for results I depend on 80% diet 10% exercise 10% supps/gear. Only way to get what you want and hold it.

Question test prop or test sust? im stuck between the two and how many mg im going to run of it. I dont want massive gains just minimal muscle gain 3-5 pounds how many mg per week? 100mg EOD i was suggested above.
    Thanks in advance

If you dont mind pinning EOD then I would personal go with Prop at 100mg EOD. You will hold less water with prop compared to sust. As for the Var, heres the opinion of somebody who has ran it once and alone with no test ( Smart right? ha ). 60 MG ED - Hardening effects, visual vascularity increase and most likely strength gain while cutting. 100 MG ED - Same thing but much larger strength gains, that sounds great right? Think of it like this though, your droping weight and your career choice relies on you to be able to workout. The last thing you want is an injury from pushing to much weight while cutting. I ran my Var cycle at 60MG ED for 4 weeks then got greedy and bumped to 100. I was using it to bulk and still nearly injured myself, I also noticed at 100MG ed it had a negative impact on my joints ( not workout stoping but still annoyed me ).

Sorry I know thats a big arse run on paragraph :P

Ok great info I will be using 100 mg prop Eod, and start with 60 mg ED with var, highest mg. I will go is 80mg ed, I will continue to using var after I stop prop at a very low mg. to hold gains longer.

Ok great info I will be using 100 mg prop Eod, and start with 60 mg ED with var, highest mg. I will go is 80mg ed, I will continue to using var after I stop prop at a very low mg. to hold gains longer.

I am on the fence about adding tren acetate into my cycle , should I or will that be to much mass and strength for what I am looking for. Just wondering if test prop and var will be enough to get in the 5 lb increase range and hold the muscle also. what do you think tren is to much for what im looking for?

I am on the fence about adding tren acetate into my cycle , should I or will that be to much mass and strength for what I am looking for. Just wondering if test prop and var will be enough to get in the 5 lb increase range and hold the muscle also. what do you think tren is to much for what im looking for?
    If your trying to be a fitness model I wouldnt touch Tren with a 10 foot pole. Not everybody gets the sides but I have ready that tren can cause some serious cystic acne.

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Quick question, you are a fitness model or trying to be one? Just curious if thats possible @ 13% bf.

@ sector Ok you have a great point I was thinking the tren was to much my self.

@ jahcuree I have been working as runway model, magazine print, commercial and I also act in 3 movies. My agent has alot of work in the fitness feild and I always have wanted to do fitness work, at expo's and contest and work for supplement companies etc. So maintaining single digit body fat all year round is my objective at this point to get more people considering me in the "fitness model " field. I have been on a massive cut for last 3 month and am at 9-10 % right now at 190lb so I mainly wanted to run this cycle to hold muscle /provide enough strength for workout while in calorie deficit for a long time. my goal is 5% by nov 18th I have a HUGEE fitness audition and I am pushing it to the limit everyday twice a day as we speak.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Well lets see a pic?

I just took a phone shot now of where I am at into my cut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holding every bit of muscle and dropping to single digit bf levels.-progress.jpg  

fleck is offline Associate Member
    i should have been one of those still could but i now i have got a big scar on my face..........which doesent help matters lol
    ooops i was thinking out loud...
    hehe

We are all ment for something in this life, If I get in a figt and **** up my looks tomorrow I always know there is another love or passion I will move onto. all about being positive, i hate negative fuks! " not talkin about you"=)

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    well goodluck on your quest brother, hit that chest a bit!

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    I just took a phone shot now of where I am at into my cut.
    13%??? I'd say under 10.

Cannot really give an approximation because I cannot see your glutes or legs.

@Jahcuree Thats why I want this 'little' cycle=) my chest lacks majorly, in my opinion anyways Im very harsh on myself.Wether its high rep. low rep whatever Ive done it and I only max at 295lb right now "on a good day".
    @Maverick I was 13% when I started now I am getting very close to single digits, but weight is dropping with a little muscle Thats why I cant wait to run my Test Prop and Var cycle. With my diet/exercise I will be well into single digits after the cycle. About my glutes and hams They are lean but not very big I just squat 135 20-25 times 5 sets amoung other lunges, lean not big. It is all a work in progress=) thanks though bro!

I am aiming for your phisique in your pic Maverick, help!!!! lol

desizon is offline Associate Member
    I am aiming for your phisique in your pic Maverick, help!!!! lol
    Pretty sure all he can say is, time, diet, lifting....

Thread Information