0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Strange asperation fluids??

Hey guys. I injected into my quad today and when I asperated some thick white milky looking stuff came into the vial but it wasn't blood so I still injected. Is this normal?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    ummm no? I think what you saw didnt actually come from you it looked milky and white but you just aspirated very hard and created an air pocket (with hundreds of tiny bubbles giving a white appearance). Dont aspirate so hard if you are met with stiffness when you attempt to pullback you arent in a vein.

Ok cool felt stupid asking but my buddy said it was prob an infection so I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything crazy.. Thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you injected into an existing sterile abscess. The white stuff was puss. Avoid that particular area for a LOOOOONNNGGG time.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 10-01-2010 at 03:47 AM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I'd have to agree that Bonaparte is probably right here.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    X3 sounds to me like you have a infection and have injected into it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed the whole point of aspirating is too make sure that you are in a muscle only, if you see any change from normal, do not inject into that area. I would keep a very close watch on that area for the next few 2 weeks and definately do not add any more trauma to it.

Brewster is offline Member

That's what I was afraid of.. The only problem I have believing that I have an infection there is that many readings I've done say if there is one on site you would feel it or even see it. I have no pain and there is absolutely nothing visually that I can see that looks abnormal.. I will stay away from the site for the rest of the cycle but thanks for the advice. I guess if it gets worse I'll go get checked out but the last place I wanna go is to see a doctor about this lol.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    It's not exactly infected though, per se. It's a sterile abcess. Happened to me once. I didn't know anything was there at all. None of the symptoms or warning signs of a bacterial or viral infection. Discovered something while aspirating, just like you. I just kept drawing up to suck the crap out and then let it be for a while, and all is well.

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Sounds like you injected into an existing sterile abscess. The white stuff was puss. Avoid that particular area for a LOOOOONNNGGG time.
    Would have to agree. I would keep a close eye on it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the sterile abscess theory also.

There was a great thread dealing with diagnosis of different problems from injection, and how to tell whether you have a.
    Sterile abscess
    Infectious abscess
    Chemical burn from BA
    Or just injection pain/trauma
    I have been unable to find the thread again using the search tools, maybe the latest site update screwed up the indexing, anyway if anyone knows where it is it’s a great thread and really should be a sticky.

Think I came across that thread earlier you were talkin about FFM. So now its been three days since I thought I had some strange aspiration fluids and my leg is totally fine. No pain and no sign of infection compared to my other leg. Think the needle tip might have been slightly loose or even defective allowing some air in when I aspirated. I did do tons of reading about sterile absesses and infections and injecting in general. Theres some good info on this forum as well as outside sources if any you guys run into the same problem I thought I had.

Thread Information