efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Crash during pct

I'm 5 weeks past my last injection of my 1st test e and dbol cycle and 3 weeks into pct of nolva 40/40/20/20. My problem is that i'm starting to crash. My strength is still there but I feel like gumby. Do you guys experience this? I never knew it was this bad. I can deal with it fine but nobody else seemed to mention this type of experience. Should I get some hcg , or clomid or bump the nolva to 40mg again? What should I do??!!! This is frustrating!!!!
    I made a similar thread on another board and someone told me that I should've started pct 3-4 wks after last inj. I could've sworn I've seen post after ppst say start pct 2 wks after last inj.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you started pct at the right time. just wait it out man, your body will return to normal soon, get blood work done 6 weeks after pct and check your total test levels, free test, LH, FHS and estrogen. Run hcg with next cycle!

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Hang in there, bud. Resist the urge to go back on cycle or do anything stupid. You're body is just sorting stuff out.

Thanks a lot for the replies. I was worried I did something wrong, because the guy on the other site said I should have waited until the test e was almost all the way out of my body before starting pct.

How long is this process usually? A week ot two?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    It lasted 3 weeks into my PCT of a Var only cycle a few years back. I just snagged some caffeine pills to help me get through the day. Went away after I finished my PCT.

Good to hear, thats not bad!!!

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    so you're only running nolva for pct?
    but yeah, give it a few weeks. Took me about 1-2 weeks AFTER my pct to start feeling good again.

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    so you're only running nolva for pct?
    but yeah, give it a few weeks. Took me about 1-2 weeks AFTER my pct to start feeling good again.
    Yes only nolva because most people claim that is sufficient for this kind of cycle. Next time I may add hcg before pct and throw in some clomid during pct.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    stick with the nolva, finish the pct, you will start to feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    stick with the nolva, finish the pct, you will start to feel better.
    Alright thanks

UPDATE: Feeling fine now compared to the crash 3 wks ago except i'm not experiencing hardly any pump while lifting. Is this normal? Maintained most my strength gains although my energy peaks earlier than ever while lifting. I will definately look into getting blood work done in the near future.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    Yes only nolva because most people claim that is sufficient for this kind of cycle. Next time I may add hcg before pct and throw in some clomid during pct.
    ive never been able to understand this. why do people do just what is "sufficient", when it comes to PCT?? youre talking about getting your natural test production back, the one thing that makes you feel like a man. so why fuk around, instead of just running a proper nolva and clomid PCT?? There is so much good information available here nowadays, i wish this stuff was around when i started. use the information to your advantage.

its good to see your mostly back to normal now, but in the future you should try running a full PCT, and i would imagine youll come back much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    ive never been able to understand this. why do people do just what is "sufficient", when it comes to PCT?? youre talking about getting your natural test production back, the one thing that makes you feel like a man. so why fuk around, instead of just running a proper nolva and clomid PCT?? There is so much good information available here nowadays, i wish this stuff was around when i started. use the information to your advantage.

its good to see your mostly back to normal now, but in the future you should try running a full PCT, and i would imagine youll come back much quicker.
    A lot of information I read claimed that just nolva would be sufficient for pct and clomid was sort of optional. Not only that, I don't think i've ever read someone being shut down like me, unless it was someone stupid who ran oral only or no pct at all.

bruary17 is offline Member
    yyyyyyyyyyyykyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy
    Last edited by bruary17; 10-20-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: its a stupid question

Thread Information