Hey guys need a bit of help and figured this would be the place to find out the answers I have.

I am an aspiring fitness model, so my objective is to stay very lean all year long my diet is always clean ALWAYS! I work off a carb cycle diet with 1 refeed a week. I stand 6'3" and currently weigh 194 after being on cut for several weeks. My current goal is to hold muscle or even gain a few pounds of LBM while cutting to single digits. Now as my cycle history goes I have used 500mg test eth every week along with 200mg eq...Long story short I BLEW up added 42 pounds...1 year later I wanted hard lean look I used very little test eth 250mg per week and winni ed, I got freakishly strong and started to lean down a little bit diet and cardio were not on point then. Now I have a main goal and have done alot of reading. I want to run test prop but not high at all,and from here its an open field I have heard amazing things about test/tren stack....What will eat the fat and hold the muscle the best any suggestions will be appreciated!!!! I also was thinking very low doses of clen or ephedra........