SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

Anavar and libido?

As I've mentioned a few times here already, the current plan is to run the following cycle very soon:

Weeks 1-10, 75 mg ED Test Prop
    Weeks 1-10, 100 mg ED Anavar
    (AI, HCG and PCT on lock)

Will I experience any libido issues as long as I'm running the test with the Var? Thank you.

matt77 is offline Member
    With the prop you shouldn't have any issues but 100mg is a high dose for Var and IMO not needed. Is this your first cycle? A lot of people see more sides and less results over 80mg/day. If its your first run I'd stay under 60mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    With the prop you shouldn't have any issues but 100mg is a high dose for Var and IMO not needed. Is this your first cycle? A lot of people see more sides and less results over 80mg/day. If its your first run I'd stay under 60mg/day.
    Unfortunately, all I have access to are 50 mg pills and I know the half-life of Var is 8 hours. This is the first I've heard a 100 mg a day dose of Var would be less effective. I understand 60-80 might be just as good on a first cycle, but all things considered, I don't have anything but 50 mg pills and I think it's most effectively taken twice a day.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldnt at all. Run some PROVIRON too if in question.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, i've run it at 60mg and I've run it up to 100mg and I can't do it more then 3 days at the higher level.. even 80mg.. the lower back pumps become so bad i can't walk through the gym without having to laydown and try to stretch out my back..

lowering it to 60mg for 2 days allows me to be at a level that i can still train.. thus most will say that 100mg is too much..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    well, i've run it at 60mg and I've run it up to 100mg and I can't do it more then 3 days at the higher level.. even 80mg.. the lower back pumps become so bad i can't walk through the gym without having to laydown and try to stretch out my back..

lowering it to 60mg for 2 days allows me to be at a level that i can still train.. thus most will say that 100mg is too much..
    Ha! Well, sounds like the 100 mg dose is more effective, but the sides hit you in a way that you can't tolerate it for long. Understood. I guess in my situation (only have 50 mg pills), I will just do one pill per day if the 100 mg f's me up like it did you. What are your thoughts about 1 50 mg pill per day and running it 10 weeks side by side with my Prop?

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeLiveForTheBill View Post
    Ha! Well, sounds like the 100 mg dose is more effective, but the sides hit you in a way that you can't tolerate it for long. Understood. I guess in my situation (only have 50 mg pills), I will just do one pill per day if the 100 mg f's me up like it did you. What are your thoughts about 1 50 mg pill per day and running it 10 weeks side by side with my Prop?
    Why not just buy a pill splitter at Walmart or any drug store. Cut them in half and take 25mg 2-3xday. And at 100mg/day it is not more effective because most people can't take the pumps to utilize it plus it can't be good for your lipids either.

morty is offline Junior Member
    I have been running 100mg of var with test and would never run less than that. Yes the back and leg pumps are insane so take some Taurine to relieve it a bit. I never noticed a drop in libido on any dose of var but then everybody is different. If I was you I would start the var at 60mg then ramp it up to 100mg over a couple weeks if your worried about the sides. A razor blade works good for splitting pills.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Why not just buy a pill splitter at Walmart or any drug store. Cut them in half and take 25mg 2-3xday.
    This.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Are they pills or caps? I know of a place that's sells 50mg caps, this why I ask. If u have caps it will be hard to split the dose.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Why not just buy a pill splitter at Walmart or any drug store. Cut them in half and take 25mg 2-3xday. And at 100mg/day it is not more effective because most people can't take the pumps to utilize it plus it can't be good for your lipids either.
    Agree with this. Never found a pill i couldn't split with a razorblade.

For a first go round with Anavar I'd only do 50mg/day. Any more is a waste. You will respond just as well to 50 as to 100, and use half the amount. For the next cycle you could up it to 60-80, then 100 for a third cycle. Your body becomes used to it from repeated use. If you take the saturation dose for your first cycle it leaves you no ability to escalate the dose to combat this for future cycles.

As far as libido, some have issues on Anavar only cycles, some don't. I think running test with it you should be fine, since the libido issues are caused by a lack of endogenous test after about 4 weeks on Anavar.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    OP, you've received a lot of good advice in this thread. I have posted in your other threads and mentioned 80mg is a good start point.... and I do agree with the pill splitter idea..... either way, you'll be good.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    For a first go round with Anavar I'd only do 50mg/day. Any more is a waste. You will respond just as well to 50 as to 100, and use half the amount. For the next cycle you could up it to 60-80, then 100 for a third cycle. Your body becomes used to it from repeated use. If you take the saturation dose for your first cycle it leaves you no ability to escalate the dose to combat this for future cycles.

As far as libido, some have issues on Anavar only cycles, some don't. I think running test with it you should be fine, since the libido issues are caused by a lack of endogenous test after about 4 weeks on Anavar.
    Would you please stop passing your personal opinion off as fact. Everyone responds to AAS in a different way and I can assure you that 50mg/ed of Var would not please me but 100mg/ed does.... I know this from personal experience... How do you know what your stating is true because from what we all know you have never ran any form of AAS.

It's one thing for you to post and help explain what you have learned with the research you've done.... that not a problem, but please stop presenting your statements as fact with no real experience, because I assure you, most of what you have written regarding Anavar is incorrect, especially when you talk about user specifics.
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 10-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    100mgs is great for anavar ive gone up to 200mgs on a burst cycle.

Good choice on going to 100.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    I'd go 50 mg a day

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    second that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    This.
    mhm

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Agree with this. Never found a pill i couldn't split with a razorblade.
    exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post

planning on adding anavar @ 50mg/day for 6-8wks at the end of my upcoming cycle so, I agree with this idea

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

along the lines of what he said i just ran a cycle with 100mg ed of anavar and the pumps would get so severe at the gym i could not even get full rotations and movements for my workouts. I was so ****en strong though holy shit. I could not even play the guitar for more then 5 mins without getting to pumped ha.

I ran 100mg eog of prop and 100mg ed of var with mast best cycle ever man i ****en love var. prob my favoirte steroid .

Thread Information