beefymorgan is offline New Member

First Test Cycle Started......just a few questions

I recently started a Test Enanthate 300 cycle and i am currently on my 2nd week. I am running 1cc=300mgs every monday and thursday with Airmadex. Yes i have my pct lined up.....i have Nolvadex and Clomid. My questions.....since ive started the cycle i have been super gassy not sure what the hell thats all about. Also running 600mgs a week im curious to when it will kick in and ill start seeing some good growth......ive always been very strong naturally so im just curious

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    A simple search works wonders..

With that ester you are looking at roughly 4 weeks +/- a week.

As far as your gas situation, I'd look at your diet.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    i'd agree with FP, have you changed anything in your diet?

as for when your gear is gonna kick in anytime from week 3 onwards.

Question

ive researched test e multiple times and have talked to multiple people. everyone has a different answer. ive had guys tell me when they took it, it kicked in within 8-10 days. ive read up to 3-4 weeks. ive read it will kick in 2 weeks. the gas i have no idea. im trying to be strict on my diet with white rice, pastas, potatoes, chicken, tuna, and turkey.....everyonce in awhile ill have steak. i have been drinking the myoplex 42 gram protein drinks when im at work so that could be it. Weirdest thing is everyone has told me ill have oily shin and some acne but my skin has gotten very dry since ive started and ive even had to put lotion on my arms cause theyre so dry. One last thing.....some dude at my gym told me id be lucky to put on even 8lbs with a 12 week cycle and proper pct??? I weigh 205lbs, im 5'10", and i have MAYBE 8-10% bodyfat (high metoblism all my life), and i lift very heavy on all lifts. Possible to pack on and keep maybe 15lbs? 20lbs?

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Yes you will probably pack 15-20lbs, but try to keep up the diet, if you have fast metabolism you should not worry and eat more than 4000kcal.
    If your diet is good you will be very satisfied from the results...

Im eating 5 meals a day and its the same food every day....these amounts 260g protein, 685g carbs, roughly 150-180g fat, and about 5,380 cal a day. I also was told i should be using a larger needle....im currently using a 22ga. 1". Should i really need to use a 1.5" 23ga - 25ga.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefymorgan View Post
    Im eating 5 meals a day and its the same food every day....these amounts 260g protein, 685g carbs, roughly 150-180g fat, and about 5,380 cal a day. I also was told i should be using a larger needle....im currently using a 22ga. 1". Should i really need to use a 1.5" 23ga - 25ga.
    Well 23-25 ga would be smaller. you would need to go to a 21 or 20 ga to go bigger

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man go atleast a 23gauge it will hurt less

22 ga isnt bothering me. i have been injecting in glutes and im about to start in the quads. but a buddy said i should be using a 1.5" needle and not a 1". Im on my 3rd week now and havent seen much gain.....im still lifting heavy but i think its because im naturally strong. Im using No-Xplode and CellMass and Airmadex along with the cycle. I havent gained but 2-3 lbs. Not sure what is going on. I have a great diet and im eating 5 meals a day along with protein shakes after workouts and before sleep. Any ideas?

Thread Information